How about this title?

Riley-Cole

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rcfiction.com
"Caught Sissy Handed"
My newest story. Wife catches husband dressed in her clothes while playing with himself. He gets the sissy cuckold treatment. I just finished the editing and now I'm ready to create a cover and convert.

Of course, with the Amazon culling police out there, I don't want to get flagged for the word Sissy and placed in the dark corner where our customers can't find us without a Sherpa guide. Of course, for those interested in Sissy/Cuckold stories I want them also be able to find me. Ugh! Any thoughts?

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My best guess is the word "sissy" is going to get you flagged.

SierraLee

Boldly Nervous
Registered
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm confused about why "sissy" would get flagged? Is that used for pseudo-incest stories in some way, or is there some kind of forbidden kink here that I just don't know about?

Riley-Cole

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rcfiction.com
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm confused about why "sissy" would get flagged? Is that used for pseudo-incest stories in some way, or is there some kind of forbidden kink here that I just don't know about?

I agree but Amazon doesn't.

Yes, a 'Sissy' in the BDSM world is a man that will typically assume the submissive role to a dominant female. Sexually he will be dressed as a girl, usually cuckold is involved and is commonly humiliated for not being manly enough for his Mistress. It could also be the name of a famous actress but I don't think I could argue that one with Amazon.