XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
It is.

Does that mean I can't start getting into the spirit now? I put up my Halloween av before the actual day, after all, and so too with Christmas.

Besides, I already picked up a case of Irish beer. I don't intend to give it back. or wait.

:e2drunk:

I blame the green one for confusing me. Not that it's hard to do these days.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

been busy this week with day job stuff.
Also, I have wordage! a flash piece for the Shock Totem flash contest, and edits on anther story.

PRogress!

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I usually take a paper book with me on flights. Easier to deal with, since it requires no batteries and I don't have to turn it off during takeoff and landing.

I do the same thing. I hate having to stop mid-chapter for landing, so I tend to bring paperbacks with me.

<------ less discouraged today. Is tempted to open Open Office and attempt to write.

Do it!

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well.

My vacay took an unexpected turn when my laptop died due to someone spilling a drink onto it. It could not be resuscitated. Got a call from the repair guy that he will likely be able to save my data, but the fate of the laptop itself is uncertain. The damn thing is barely six months old, and of course my warranty doesn't cover this.

Right now I'm borrowing mom's laptop to get through the weekend, but I have no money to buy a new one :(

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought St. Patrick's Day was March 17th???

Yep. My mom's birthday. :)

Well.

My vacay took an unexpected turn when my laptop died due to someone spilling a drink onto it. It could not be resuscitated. Got a call from the repair guy that he will likely be able to save my data, but the fate of the laptop itself is uncertain. The damn thing is barely six months old, and of course my warranty doesn't cover this.

Right now I'm borrowing mom's laptop to get through the weekend, but I have no money to buy a new one :(

Depending on how that happened, the spiller is responsible for farking your property. Hunt them down and challenge them to the pain.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
It's been a very quiet week around here.

So here's my afternoon adventure. It's a nice spring day out and I decide that the Little Kricket and I need some fresh air. I took the dog out for his business but decided to keep him inside while kid and I played. Dog barks at everyone.

Anyway, so I'm trying to help Little K out the door and the dog bolts. A 7 months along pregnant woman running and screaming "Damnit Happy!" is not a pretty sight. At least I was fully dressed this time. Last time the dog ran off I was in my PJ's.

Oh the adventures of a stay at home mom.

:)

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone. Debio did not sleep well.

I had a nightmare.

I was trying to be witty in the Cantina. I posted something that I thought was poking fun at an obnoxious green skinned hairy type forum denizen and I was misinterpreted. Or my post was badly written. I don't remember the exact wording now.

Conclusion, I made Bettielie cry. Then everyone here reported my post as inappropriate and didn't believe me when I tried to apologize. Then McAllister sent me a nasty email calling me a meany.

Boy was I glad to get up. I need coffee.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
@ Kricket: Hehe :)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Debio, that dream would make me wakeup crying.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Well.

On vacation, even? That so sucks! :( *hugs!

It's been a very quiet week around here.

So here's my afternoon adventure. It's a nice spring day out and I decide that the Little Kricket and I need some fresh air. I took the dog out for his business but decided to keep him inside while kid and I played. Dog barks at everyone.

Anyway, so I'm trying to help Little K out the door and the dog bolts. A 7 months along pregnant woman running and screaming "Damnit Happy!" is not a pretty sight. At least I was fully dressed this time. Last time the dog ran off I was in my PJ's.

Oh the adventures of a stay at home mom.

:)

I'm sorry, but: :roll:

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
:DLife attacks! Difficulty!shit eating grins. :D

Two year old boy and 3 year old doggy decide that it is "Play with Papa Time" at the same time. Much giggling and tumbling around the living room ensues.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
My day went from good to bad to wonderful.

everything started out fine. Felt like writing, plenty of energy, fine and dandy. then my mother has an episode, and that ruined it. Alzheimer's is a cruel cruel disease, and it breaks my heart to watch her suffering.

So Mom's episode ruined the afternoon for me. I'm sitting here moping and trying to figure out how to fix things (and knowing all the time that I can't) when my nieces get home from school. I'm babysitting, as usual, so no surprises.

Except my girls and my youngest boy are here, and apparently sick of the gloom around the house. What started out as a half-serious argument about the merits of Glee turned into ... well, riot would imply that it wasn't fun, but horseplay doesn't quite cover it. All I know is that it was five kids being very loud and very silly and I laughed my butt off. How can anybody be sad in the face of that?

Children, no matter their age, are wonderful.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score

:Thumbs:This!

I've been looking for a quote to put in as a sig. I think I just may have found it.

Now to figger out how to make it look nice, formatting wise.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
@ Kricket: Hehe :)

I'm sorry, but: :roll:

Thanks guys. :D

Yes. My own, even when I'm really down and they're being rotten little stinkers, still remind me that life is good.

Truth. I've been crazy moody the past couple days but when I got back from my doctor's appointment this morning and Little K came running up to me to give me a hug, I almost cried. It's made up for how much of a monster he's been the past couple days. :)

And I'm so glad it's finally getting warm out. Playing out side wears this little guy out and then he's nice and calm for me until dinner time.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Random: my last updated section on my tune in radio app states that the now playing info was last updated 11years ago. That's a pretty impressive time jump from the update earlier today. I would have expected a fatal error considering the app wasn't even born yet.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Child and I made spice cake cupcakes and vanilla pudding. Then we dipped the cupcakes in the warm pudding. The end.

Pallas Athene

Registered
Reaction score
*wanders into the Cantina, dodging something with pointed ears she doesn't quite recognize, and takes a seat at the bar*

On vacation here, thankfully, although when I get back to work it's going to be last minute panic. But in the meantime I'm enjoying sleeping in and rewatching Law and Order: Criminal Intent and writing as much as I can.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
*wanders into the Cantina, dodging something with pointed ears she doesn't quite recognize, and takes a seat at the bar*

On vacation here, thankfully, although when I get back to work it's going to be last minute panic. But in the meantime I'm enjoying sleeping in and rewatching Law and Order: Criminal Intent and writing as much as I can.

An actual goddess in our Cantina? Very cool.

Hi, Athene. I'm Junely. Pull up a chair, sit a spell. We have magic refilling glasses, and you're welcome to one. We also have a kraken, smibbles, and an E-Z Freeze full of pretty, pretty men.

Welcome!

(and don't pay any attention to the rampant smartassery; we mean well, but high spirits and too much caffeine are a bad combination)

ETA: Oh, forgot. We also have a velociraptor. We're supposed to feed him every day, but sometimes we forget, so be careful if you take a notion to give him any barbecue.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They aren't that pointy, and I'm a horse!

Er, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.