Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Short-sleeve weather, even in the fall. Particularly when it's still winter.

If it wasn't raining, we'd be taking the dogs to the park and letting them romp on such a warm day.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Short-sleeve weather, even in the fall. Particularly when it's still winter.

If it wasn't raining, we'd be taking the dogs to the park and letting them romp on such a warm day.

Well, I won't have to wait long for it to warm up. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 73, so this is apparently one of those odd 'one-day' things we get here.

Like last year when it was 75 on Feb 13th, then it snowed on Valentine's Day, and then the day after, we were back in the mid-60's again.

Our weather is just weird sometimes. But the good thing is that rain and snow never stick more than a day, if that long.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
424367_10150713155185522_164645080521_11355483_326519177_n.jpg

This amused me.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
mine does that any time she has to go to the vets. She's a nervous reck when I get her there.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Whereas our dogs love going to their vet. Everyone knows them by name and they get pets from the receptionist and the tech, as well as the vet herself before anything gets going. The boy beagle tends to settle down after all the pets and sleep through the exam and the shots.

When we go pick up the medicine for Girlchild's cat (every 6 weeks), the dogs love to come just to visit them.

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Awe, wook at da doggie. Datz cute.

I finally figured out the password for my AT&T account so we can try and get the DSL back. We HATE AT&T but other sources for DSL are either not available in our area and cable and satellite is too expensive. Oh well. It's better then the dial up at home.

Then I can finally check out all the cool links from this mysterious thing "You Tube" you guys keep posting. Sweet. :D

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
* is very happy

* has discovered that much of the filk I adore and lost for various reasons has been transferred to youtube

* has also discovered a youtube to mp3 converter and has much beloved music to listen to

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I keep getting comments to approve on my website that are gibberish. Also some spam. I just got this:

Adoro me mostrar peladinha na web cam

Which I have no idea what that means or says. But the last couple of words are web cam, so I'm guessing it's not good. But I got about 6 messages like that.

I have to approve any comment. So I'm trashing them. I have the option of trash or spam or approve. or quick edit, reply, un-approve.

I'm wondering the difference between spam and trash.

Any thoughts?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I keep getting comments to approve on my website that are gibberish. Also some spam. I just got this:

Quote:
Adoro me mostrar peladinha na web cam

That is in spanish, portugese, or Italian. They are very similar, and it says...

something about loving the way you get your hair cut without a web cam :Wha:

Vince524

Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
I copied and pasted that phrase into a google search. It popped out a whole bunch of websites non of which had anything to do with each other, but all of them had that as a comment.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I never had a snow day in school. They don't really exist down here, cause it never seems to snow durning school. Or to stick to the ground at all.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
* is especially happy--the first leak of AC3 came out! And if it's right, I was right! Whoot!

Official news comes on Monday. Whoot! Whoot!

:snoopy:

Yes, I'm easily pleased. :wag:

Status
Not open for further replies.