Oh Georgie, what have you done this time?

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
This time, it's road rage.

Police say that on Tuesday, the man called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, “Why are you pointing a finger at me?”

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man says Zimmerman asked, “Do you know who I am?” and threatened to kill him.

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
And yet the man didn't press charges. He called police... but no charges?

I sniff an "incomplete" story here.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score

Perhaps. But I sense it's only a matter of time for George. He's a disaster waiting to happen. Yet again.

emax100

Banned
Reaction score

I think that even among those who felt the Jury made the right decision in that infamous trial, many of them still freely acknowledged that this man was something of a complete idiot and buffoon who just is not capable of keeping the kind of low profile he really should be keeping. No doubt that is at least a part of why he pops up in these kinds of stories repeatedly. But a few of them are indeed suspicious; there was another case where it was national news when he was pulled over because his windows were tinted too dark. In any event, having the media turn all these incidents into major headlines won't fix anything. In the event he gets himself into another true disaster, then maybe but this is not gonna fix anything.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com

Yeah, I know. It struck me odd. If someone is trying to run me off the road, I don't know I'd be able to recognize them just because they were on the news. People look different IRL than on TV and it's been a while. His weight may have changed. He may not be clean shaven. But who knows.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
I think most of us can agree it's only a matter of time before he actually winds up in jail. It's all we can hope for that he doesn't actually have to kill someone else before it happens.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't file charges for something I couldn't prove against George Zimmerman. Could you imagine?

Particularly if he did what he did just because I was rapping to myself in my car and that was the 'instigating' factor. You know what I mean? Yeah, that's not going to work out down there in Florida, at least.

Have y'all ever tried to press charges for something you couldn't prove? Even if it's on a camera of some sort, Georgie will just say that he didn't say a damned thing about killing anyone. It's a verbal threat. Nothing will happen to Zimmerman for that, and the man surely knows that. So do all the women he dates, now.

Everyone lies but Zimmerman. Or, at least that's what they have to prove against. I certainly don't buy what he's selling, but I think this man did the right thing by calling the cops and not bothering beyond that. Some day Zimmerman will be caught on a cell camera with audio or something. Until then, he knows his victims are flat-out screwed for lack of proof. Like millions of other abusers already know. No surprise at all, to me :(

Billtrumpet25

Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
And how often does Zimmerman do this before he runs into a guy who's just as big a jerk, and carrying a gun?
"Do you know who I am?"
"Nope"
"I'm going to kill you for what you did!"
"I was thinking the same! :guns: But I came prepared!"

I don't believe that road-rage is governed by some rule that says 'Only one rager per altercation'.

zerosystem

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
You'd be pressing charges against someone who literally got away with murder. I can see why someone would be hesitant.

I think fear of the media trumped fear of Zimmerman.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
He is up to some other weird stuff, I read when reading about this story. He played security guard for a guns and motorcycle shop (that gave him a free gun after the trial) and raised suspicion from the cops. But here's the really weird part:

George Zimmerman was spotted Sunday by police sitting outside a store in Florida after a recent burglary...Zimmerman told a police officer that he and Johnson are friends, and Zimmerman was sitting behind the business in his car with Johnson's permission, according to the police report.Porter said Johnson did not ask Zimmerman to sit outside the business.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...orge-zimmerman-pompano-pats-florida/13315441/

He's working hard at looking for trouble again, imho. Literally.

I knew that some people who want to be cops really badly and can't get hired as one were not quite all there, but I never imagined someone going around playing one anyway. It's extremely odd, and obviously extremely dangerous.

I really think he'll probably end up shot. Matt from the OP story was concealed carrying, btw! If he'd been of a different temperament, it could have been this incident.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
He is up to some other weird stuff, I read when reading about this story. He played security guard for a guns and motorcycle shop (that gave him a free gun after the trial) and raised suspicion from the cops. But here's the really weird part:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...orge-zimmerman-pompano-pats-florida/13315441/

I knew that some people who want to be cops really badly and can't get hired as one were not quite all there, but I never imagined someone going around playing one anyway. It's extremely odd, and obviously extremely dangerous.

I really think he'll probably end up shot. Matt from the OP story was concealed carrying, btw! If he'd been of a different temperament, it could have been this incident.

Is it bad that I have my fingers crossed for this kind of ending to the story of George Zimmerman? I just really feel like this is just going to get worse and worse until someone else is laying dead and if that's the way it has to be, I would greatly prefer it be him as opposed to some random guy driving along or walking by.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
George Zimmerman is a punk. He has no fear of the law and takes no responsibility for his actions. He's a Big Man With A Gun who likes to swagger and bluster and threaten and kill.

George Zimmerman will kill again. It's a "when" not an "if."

George Zimmerman is going to kill again and when he does it's going to be the fault of those morons on the jury and I'll be telling you, "I told you so."

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now that he's finally progressed from shooting an unarmed teenager and beating women to harassing actual other men (if only from the safety of his car), perhaps one of them will yank him out of it and stomp him.

:Sun:

Last edited:

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score

I just saw that story and came to post it. He is really seeming less and less stable.

People do escalate their fantasies/frustrations and can end up doing what he is (which, really, is just kind of an extension of what he was doing when he killed Martin), impersonating cops, etc.

That he's not been able, apparently, to either realize how bad this is, how bad it looks, or to stop himself if he does realize, is disturbing.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I just saw that story and came to post it. He is really seeming less and less stable.

People do escalate their fantasies/frustrations and can end up doing what he is (which, really, is just kind of an extension of what he was doing when he killed Martin), impersonating cops, etc.

That he's not been able, apparently, to either realize how bad this is, how bad it looks, or to stop himself if he does realize, is disturbing.

He also apparently doesn't realize that these people he threatens and terrifies could shoot him right there due to being threatened and terrified. He may win in court because of lack of conclusive evidence when they don't, but in a life-threatening situation they could do it. Then they'd win in court for lack of evidence proving that they did anything wrong.

In other words, he may have found a nifty loophole in the law for himself, but in real life situations it doesn't matter one bit. He's incredibly lucky that he hasn't run up against anyone with his own viewpoints.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score

Not really that surprising.
In view of the verdict in the court case, he may well feel vindicated. Like all those 'Dirty Harry' films where Harry gets a slap on the wrist and goes right back to what he was doing, because 'He's right, dammit!'

He's incredibly lucky that he hasn't run up against anyone with his own viewpoints.
This ^. So very this ^. Especially since he's recently pointed out the viability of this viewpoint in court, for everyone to see.

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
Some bullies who are told off, double down on their bad behaviour. I guess George belongs in that category.

Legally speaking, what we have here are more allegations that the accuser would not bring to a court of law. The police remain obligated to treat George Zimmerman as a non-felon with rights to own a gun.

emax100

Banned
Reaction score
Legally speaking, what we have here are more allegations that the accuser would not bring to a court of law. The police remain obligated to treat George Zimmerman as a non-felon with rights to own a gun.

To be fair though, the debate on the fairness of his trial is not even close to being done. As to whether or not that trial was conducted fairly, I would never try to touch that topic with a ten mile pole, but I think there is some suspicion that the prosecution did a deliberately bad job making their case on purpose because of some sort of pressure or corruption. And so there's going to inevitably be calls for Zimmerman to be treated as a felon would.

Last edited:

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
In my county, the sheriff gets to decide if anyone who can normally legally own a gun isn't allowed to have one. I don't know if the sheriff ever uses that power, but he's designed to. I wish that were true with Zimmerman and that law enforcement would consider him too irresponsible through enough knowledge of him.

Lyv

I meant to do that.
Registered
Reaction score
And we have our first George Zimmerman arrest of 2015:

George Zimmerman Arrested For Aggravated Assault With Weapon

George Zimmerman was arrested late Friday for aggravated assault in a domestic violence case, according to Florida's Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Then 31-year-old was detained at 10 p.m in Lake Mary, near Orlando, and has been denied bail, according his booking record. He is due to appear in court at 9 a.m. Saturday.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What a complete and utter surprise

:sarcasm