The NFL 2012 Season

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I see. Well, before you know it it'll be playoff time and you won't have to worry. It's an interesting season, should be interesting playoff season. I look for Peyton and the Broncos to surprise us a little. What a competitor this guy is.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
With the latest win, the Colts are six and three, and have the inside tract for the wild card spot. And, they still have both their games against the Texans coming up, meaning they do have a shot of winning the division. Also, the Texans have a chance to lose one Sunday against the Bears. That division, could come down to the final week.

Who do the Ravens have this week? Coming up here, they'll have the Steelers, which means the Steelers will have them, two out of three weeks!

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I see. Well, before you know it it'll be playoff time and you won't have to worry. It's an interesting season, should be interesting playoff season. I look for Peyton and the Broncos to surprise us a little. What a competitor this guy is.

Well... Channel Four show the regular season but they don't show the playoffs. Now that the BBC have the MNF, I'm hoping they will be showing them. Have to wait and see.

And I hate Peyton Manning with a passion.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Well... Channel Four show the regular season but they don't show the playoffs. Now that the BBC have the MNF, I'm hoping they will be showing them. Have to wait and see.

And I hate Peyton Manning with a passion.

Wha-at?! Why? First smile of the day. Not glum, it's early out here.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
I hate the way he plays. Especially when he was with the Colts. It was robotic and dull. Five yard pass. Five yard pass. Five yard pass. Five yar....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Well, at least it's not personal. Peyton's one of the hardest working QB's OFF the field, in the league. Besides, I'm a sucker for a comeback story.

That's called taking a defense apart! Steelers are starting to do that too. Got a new offensive coordinator who's trying to keep Ben healthy. Also allowing for OUR suspect OL.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Lord no, it's not personal. I don't know the man and don't read any NFL gossip. He's just damn boring to watch. I like my QBs a bit more....exciting.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Ooohhhh.... have to think. I tend to like big booming QBs with a good arm. I liked to watch John Elway in his prime. Joe Montana was a god. Boomer Eisiason (sp?) was good. More recently there's Big Ben cos you don't know what's going to happen with him. Tom Brady is often class. Have to admit I didn't see much NFL in the 90s cos it wasn't on much over here. And I don't really rate our current QB that highly. Doesn't come near Jim McMahon for skill or entertainment value in my eyes.

Last edited:

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Some great ones. Maybe you liked Danny Marino too. I bet you would like boxing. Ever take a look?

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Dan Marino not so much. He was a good QB but there was something about him that irritated me. Can't remember what it was now!

I love boxing. Been watching it since the early 70s.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
So, we'll just tape the second half. Maybe the late game too. Order in Chinese, a bottle of wine...

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
You can pick the wine. I'm chivalrous like that. Can I have my Jack Daniels?