Just introducing myself

TammySilverwolf

Writer of Fantasy Erotica and Stuff
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tammysilverwolf.com
Hello!

My name's Tammy and I write Erotica in various forms. I've been lurking the AW forums for some time now, but only just got up the courage to sign up for an account.

Um. . . I write erotica, usually fantasy themed-- my primary series (Dragon (S)Layers) has been going on for nearly a year now and while most of my work has been released gratis, I've actually picked up some support via Patreon and on my blog.

Not much to say outside of that, really. I've never been published and probably never will be via New York publishers (I'm too long winded to write the next 50 Shades so to be honest, I don't see the point).

My current projects, aside from the Dragon (S)Layers project include an odd 'maid' story with a twist, and an interactive text based game.

I also write content for an erotic RPG that's being developed, which is kind of fun.

Still have TONS to learn about expectations and such, but I'm enjoying the ride as I write my way out of poverty and into some semblance of a livable income. I like to say that I'm my own inspiration-- because I'm kind of narcissistic, but also because if I don't believe in my dream, how can I ask anyone else to?

Anyway, sorry for my rambling, but I look forward to hanging out here and annoying you all with whatever may be close at hand. :p

Last edited:

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tammy, it's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome! Please feel free to annoy me first.

Maryn, easily annoyed, so it's not going to be hard

SierraLee

Boldly Nervous
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

What kind of erotic RPG?

alexp336

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alexpendragon.com
Welcome aboard, Tammy! If you hear a strange howling, don't worry... it's not wolves, it's just the writers...

Alex

TammySilverwolf

Writer of Fantasy Erotica and Stuff
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tammysilverwolf.com
Morning, everyone!

Thanks for the welcome and I can't wait to see what we can create. :)

Maryn: Thanks a bunch! I'm sure I'll find a way to do so!

JulesJones: I've been meaning to do a blog post on Patreon and my experiences with it, actually. . . My 'model' for making money with my writing actually stems from necessity more than 'hey, this'll be fun'. It's laborious, but it's been on a steady incline since starting up!

What kind of RPG: It's framed like an epic fantasy RPG (with the appropriate trappings) built in an RPG maker program like RPG Maker VX or something. They have an art team of their own and frame everything like an old-school JRPG with anime styled graphics and such. They've really gotten some steam going from supporters and stepped up their game (pardon the pun) to the point where it's very polished.

Anyone that wants a link to their patreon can PM me-- you can get the demo there and such, I just don't want to post it publicly because: naughtiness.

Thanks again for your warm welcome!

Hunter S Johnson

It's writing. How hard can this be?
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome... Erotic RPG actually sounds kinda fun...