RDJ Posting Guide - READ BEFORE POSTING

Betty W01

Empress of Cyberworld
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
thanks, y'all, for resource submissions
Anyone who has a link to a good solid resource is welcome to post it here. However, please

•check first to make sure the resource you're posting hasn't been posted before.

There are over 100 listings now, so it may take a minute or two, but please don't skip this step. On the other hand, if a site was posted a loooooong time ago and you want to repost it with fresh comments, it's probably OK as long as it's a very useful site.

•don't post commercial sites, especially if the site's purpose is mainly to sell books.

Posts of that type should go on the announcements and self-promotion board, even if you're promoting someone else.

A site should be predominately free in order to remain in this thread, unless it offers a great deal of free material in addition to the must-be-paid-for stuff or something very useful in exchange for the money requested (for example, access to market databases).

•use "RDJ:" as the start of any subject line if you're posting a resource, followed by the name of the resource (with any explanatory details in brackets after that).

•change the subject line if you're posting a random comment, or use "Re:" to start the subject, if you're commenting on a particular resource.

•do not post any site that is R-rated or beyond. If you are in doubt about a post, EZ the link to me and I'll check it out.

•don't be offended if your post is edited for clarity.

Posts that do not meet the above criteria or that I deem inappropriate will be moved or deleted with no further comment.

Thanks!!

Last edited: