Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

E. S. Lark

Editing all the time
Registered
Reaction score
I NEEDS HOT CHOCOLATE! *goes to make some* I'm a little hyper ... don't mind me.

Sage, buy some new books while you're there! Man, I haven't stalked the aisles of a bookstore in forever! It's because whenever I go, Jamie's with me. Poor guy's been through enough. I used to make him sit for hours while I read all of the new title blurbs.

Erica - Isn't it strange hearing your own voice though? I like the way it sounds in my head, but recorded? OMG, no.

hetdough

"Stop all this llama drama..."
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hetwrites.blogspot.com
Erica - the sound is def a bit off, but you look and sound adorable! ;)

Yay for a new thread!

My mom is coming on Saturday night from AZ for a week. I'm happy she'll be here, but it means I'll have to pretend to be a productive adult for a week. Plus hubs will be gone for a couple days on business - so I have to actually DO stuff. lol. Oh and did I mention I have to clean. Cripes. And do laundry - and seriously the pile is almost as tall as me. I never really sorted out the summer stuff when I should have, so I have all these clothes I keep passing over to do warmer clothes.

Jenn - what episode are you on, for VM? I'm mid 2nd season. Even hubs is addicted. He asked me if I wouldn't watch while he's out of town... LOL

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Mmm, Veronica Mars.

I have a stack of 4 books and a $5 calendar here. I will not be getting them all, but I'll definitely be getting the calendar and maybe a book. I have some money left on a gift card from Christmas.

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I only have 130 pages left to read of this one ms, but I'm soooooo sleepy. Does Earl Gray tea have caffeine? It doesn't say anywhere on the box that it doesn't have caffeine so does that mean it does? I just can't drink coffee when I'm sick. It upsets my stomach and feels acidic to me when I drink it. So I'm stuck with tea but all i have is a gazillion flavors of Celestial Seasons teas which are all decaf and Earl Gray (Grey?).

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Mel. What does JAS mean? It's driving me nuts.

Epiphany

Don't kill the bar, Dude.
Registered
Reaction score
Mmm, Veronica Mars.

I have a stack of 4 books and a $5 calendar here. I will not be getting them all, but I'll definitely be getting the calendar and maybe a book. I have some money left on a gift card from Christmas.

I went into B&N and picked up three new books-- Scars, Sapphique, and XVI. Haven't done that in a while. Super stoked about them!

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Sapphique is on my TBR list, but I might do it on the Kindle when it's available (it wasn't when I checked recently) just because it's such a big book. What's XVI?

Epiphany

Registered
Reaction score
Sapphique is on my TBR list, but I might do it on the Kindle when it's available (it wasn't when I checked recently) just because it's such a big book. What's XVI?

Amazon Deets

About a hundred pages in. Really liking it so far.

ETA: I really need the Sparknotes version of Incarceron to start Sapphique because I read it like a year ago. Hmmph...

lindzmill

This space for sale.
Registered
Reaction score
So..... that empty inbox syndrome? GONE!!! :D (well, for now)

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, interesting.

And, yeah, my sis still has my copy of Incarceron, so I only sort of remember it

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Mel. What does JAS mean? It's driving me nuts.

bwahahahhaha...sorry! Just A Suggestion, and JAT=Just A Thought :D. I'm also famous for ykwim? But I think you know that one, right? If there are any others, don't hesitate to ask! I'm pretty sure their all in English though :D

Sorry, me and one of my betas have all these crazy acronyms and I forget that others don't know them. Drove Joslin nuts in the beginning. hehe

Last edited:

Epiphany

Registered
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT LINDZ!

That's a towering massive monster of a whoo hoo!!!

Epiphany

Registered
Reaction score
...And with that being said, I'm turning off my wifi radio until I hit 45K. I'll see y'all in about an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.