What Amanda Hocking Novel Should I Read?

Edward G

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I feel the need to review an Amanda Hocking novel. I realize she's been reviewed to death, and I realize my review posted to Amazon and Good Reads will mean absolutely nothing in the sea of reviews that are already there, but I specialize in gothic literature put out by small presses and independent publishers--so I feel I have to review something from Amanda Hocking.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I have Switched on my Kindle now, but I haven't started it just yet, so it's not too late to, well, switch.

You know, going into this I feel like Roy Munsen in the movie King Pin and Amanda Hocking is there saying, "Oh stop it. It wasn't that bad."

You'd have to have seen the movie.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

~Edward

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As I haven't read anything of hers, the best advice I can give is start with her first novel, which is what I always do with an unfamiliar author.

Edward G

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
As I haven't read anything of hers, the best advice I can give is start with her first novel, which is what I always do with an unfamiliar author.

Yes, I think this is it. It seems to be the first book in the first trilogy she wrote. So, I guess we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the advice.