Status
Not open for further replies.

mpclemens

Mad Typospherian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clickthing.blogspot.com
It was invoked a couple of times in the "Gatekeeping" thread, but I couldn't find another discussion about this topic...

What about a writer's co-op? Anyone have experience belonging to one/running one? AW could count as a very large-scale co-op, and there's certainly a sense of writers-connecting-to-writers here.

A friend and I are bandying around the idea of setting up a small one, mostly as a promotional vehicle for members' works, maybe as a vanity publisher to permit being set up with services like Overdrive (for library distribution of ebooks), and for connecting people within our small group (so-and-so needs a proofreader, someone else needs a cover layout done, etc.)

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I've seen a few set up. Most have failed.

If you do decide to go ahead with it, make sure you have a contract between all of the parties spelling out exactly what you're all meant to do, and what will happen when you fail to fulfill your obligations. It won't help save anyone's feelings when things go wrong--and they will--but it will mean that you all know how things will be dealt with at that point.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Matt mentioned that he was involved with one, but that's all I know.

I think co-operatives could work well for self-published writers especially if they produce print copies of their works. But most of the co-ops I've seen have failed because of selfishness: for example, many of the authors involved put their efforts into promoting their own works at the expense of other co-op authors' works, while expecting the other authors to promote ALL the books involved (especially theirs!).

Contracts are essential, in my view. As is a clear understanding and agreement on what everyone is expected to do, and what everyone expects to get out of the co-op. If the members each have different expectations, it's bound to go wrong.

Matt

Registered
Reaction score
It was invoked a couple of times in the "Gatekeeping" thread, but I couldn't find another discussion about this topic...

What about a writer's co-op? Anyone have experience belonging to one/running one? AW could count as a very large-scale co-op, and there's certainly a sense of writers-connecting-to-writers here.

A friend and I are bandying around the idea of setting up a small one, mostly as a promotional vehicle for members' works, maybe as a vanity publisher to permit being set up with services like Overdrive (for library distribution of ebooks), and for connecting people within our small group (so-and-so needs a proofreader, someone else needs a cover layout done, etc.)

Hi Mpclemens
If you head on over to the Thirst eDitions Diary thread you might get an idea of what we're doing - while our model may not be exactly what you had in mind, it might still be worth a look...

JustJas

Registered
Reaction score
I've recently been thinking about this idea because it makes a lot of sense. By writer's co-operative, I think in terms of a publishing company run voluntarily by writers to promote the work of self-published authors. A small not-for-profit publisher could publish books that have passed its standards for grammar and literary quality, giving reader's assurance they are buying something worthwhile. It would take time for such a company to build a reputation among readers, but it could work.

In some ways it would be like any other epublisher with the major difference that this would be run by writers with the aim of helping self-publishers to improve their standards. Author's would critique each others work and be involved in bringing books to publishable level through an online community. It's what already happens on a lot of writing sites with people commenting and helping each other. Everyone would be free to participate and books could be considered for publication as many times as the author likes as they continue to improve their writing.

Sounds very utopian, but I believe there is room for publishers like this to spring up, if they don't already exist.

JustJas

Registered
Reaction score
Here's an interesting blog post I came across about cooperative publishing. This one charges authors for its services but from my understanding it works with them to produce a quality manuscript.

According to the author "cooperative publishing roars right up the middle" between trade publishing and self-publishing: Authors pay to have their book published, but they go through a second-party publisher and work with that publisher on every aspect of the publishing process. They receive a much higher percentage on their own sales and the publisher’s sales than they would with a traditional publisher

The author makes a point about quality control:

Unlike self-publishing – for example, through Author House or Lulu – cooperative publishing puts books and their authors through the same hoops as traditional publishers do. Not every manuscript is chosen. The editing process is rigorous. Design of text and cover are done by third-party experts. Cooperative publishing helps authors avoid the mistakes that happen when they try to be chief cook and bottle washer – not only writing but also publishing their book. Cooperative publishing retains the important author-publisher relationship that makes for great books.
I predict that cooperative publishing will be the “Hegelian solution” for many authors: thesis, traditional book publishing; antithesis, self-publishing; synthesis, cooperative publishing.

My question is does this really represent a new type of publisher or is it just another form of vanity publishing?

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I've recently been thinking about this idea because it makes a lot of sense. By writer's co-operative, I think in terms of a publishing company run voluntarily by writers to promote the work of self-published authors. A small not-for-profit publisher could publish books that have passed its standards for grammar and literary quality, giving reader's assurance they are buying something worthwhile. It would take time for such a company to build a reputation among readers, but it could work.

You're suggesting writers submit their work to this publishing cooperative and if it's accepted, they're in. But doesn't that go against the ethos of many self-publishers, who don't want to get tied up in all that submissions / gatekeeper / judging stuff?

Also, bearing in mind the low sales of most self-published books, how would this organisation fund itself? You're very unlikely to find people willing to read all the books for nothing, and there would be costs involved.

In some ways it would be like any other epublisher with the major difference that this would be run by writers with the aim of helping self-publishers to improve their standards.

Self-publishing and e-publishing are two entirely different things; you're excluding self-published writers who produce print editions; and what's in it for the writers who run the organisation if it's not for profit, and they're having to do this work instead of promoting their own?

Author's would critique each others work and be involved in bringing books to publishable level through an online community.

But isn't that what happens at AW, without the attendant issues regarding gatekeepers and so on?

Here's an interesting blog post I came across about cooperative publishing. This one charges authors for its services but from my understanding it works with them to produce a quality manuscript.

I don't think BPS Books is the same sort of writers' cooperative which is being discussed here, and I'm dubious about whether the services they provide are worth the fees they charge. Please be careful. Why don't you start a thread in BR&BC about them and see if anyone knows anything about them?

According to the author "cooperative publishing roars right up the middle" between trade publishing and self-publishing: Authors pay to have their book published, but they go through a second-party publisher and work with that publisher on every aspect of the publishing process.

This does sound like a pretty standard vanity publishing sales effort, I'm afraid.

They receive a much higher percentage on their own sales and the publisher’s sales than they would with a traditional publisher

But if the authors who sign up don't make enough extra sales to cover their costs, is it worth it?

My question is does this really represent a new type of publisher or is it just another form of vanity publishing?

I think it's probably vanity publishing. But this isn't the place to discuss this company specifically. Start that thread in BR&BC and we'll be able to look at it properly there.

Fins Left

Registered
Reaction score
Here's an interesting blog post I came across about cooperative publishing. [...]

After looking around his site, I take him to be an editor that will also get your book published. (And he appears to have a long history as a publisher, this looks like a POD venture in addition to his other stuff)

It isn't entirely "vanity" since you know going in that you're paying $600 for graphics, $1000 for "setup" in a POD book, and $??? on editing. Say he wants to charge you $0.8/word on first pass and $50/hr on rework and you find that too high? Will you get your $1600 refunded? Who knows. You'd have to write and ask. But say you paid the fee (what ever it is) and he's subbed it out to a college intern so you got shoddy work?

But he does claim to reject some books and does publish it from his publishing house, so at least it doesn't look self-published on the surface.

To be truely vanity press, they'd have to be willing to pretty much leave all content as is and still put their logo on it (for a fee).

Things I considered "bad" here:

He has decades in publishing, yet his web site was pretty bad in my browser (IE8) and had a very amateurish layout.

I didn't see anything at all about marketing. Wouldn't one of the biggest reasons to give up a share of your royalties be to get broader marketing in return?

I think his niche is to put together books by "professionals" who are looking to up their cred by being able to say Mr X, author of ABC book, available at the back of the room.

Fins Left

Registered
Reaction score
So, after looking at that linked page...

What are the services that a Co-op can provide? Marketing, access to editorial services, beta readers, an imprint to publish under, ???

How can a co-op be funded? The imprint can take a royalty (so that aligns the co-op with the author's marketing goals), crowd-sourcing or fundraising as a non-profit, ???

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
It isn't entirely "vanity" since you know going in that you're paying ... To be truely vanity press, they'd have to be willing to pretty much leave all content as is and still put their logo on it (for a fee).

That's not true, I'm afraid.

A vanity press is one which makes most of its money from the writers it publishes, rather than from selling books to the public. Just because the writers using this service might know what they're getting into (and I see little evidence on that site that this is the case) doesn't mean it's not a vanity publisher.

And to reiterate: this is not the place to discuss the various pros and cons of using this service. I've begun a thread about BPS Books in BR&BC and will be happy for the discussion to continue there: but not here. It's off-topic, and inappropriate. Thanks.

Last edited:

JustJas

Registered
Reaction score
You're suggesting writers submit their work to this publishing cooperative and if it's accepted, they're in. But doesn't that go against the ethos of many self-publishers, who don't want to get tied up in all that submissions / gatekeeper / judging stuff?

Also, bearing in mind the low sales of most self-published books, how would this organisation fund itself? You're very unlikely to find people willing to read all the books for nothing, and there would be costs involved.

This kind of cooperative would attract self-published authors who are really motivated to improve their writing and want to be part of something bigger that supports writers.

The beauty of self-publishing is that it doesn't actually cost anything. I'm sure there are people out there who would like to give up some of their time to help other writers and create something new.

Self-publishing and e-publishing are two entirely different things; you're excluding self-published writers who produce print editions; and what's in it for the writers who run the organisation if it's not for profit, and they're having to do this work instead of promoting their own?

The writers who run the organisation would have to be committed to helping other writers and attempting something different that hasn't really been tried before. It would be a labor of love, but there are already so many people out there who are critiquing others writing and giving advice for no personal gain, so I don't believe it's that much of a stretch for this to happen.

I found this great blog post that argues that its in the interests of writers to form such groups:

Because it’s the only way to overcome the above barriers, and because more and more artists of any kind will need to work as part of a team, or rather a co-operative, to get their work out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
This kind of cooperative would attract self-published authors who are really motivated to improve their writing and want to be part of something bigger that supports writers.

You're suggesting something that's bigger, though, which isn't a cooperative, strictly speaking, because it's looking at work from writers other than those who joined together to form the cooperative in the first place.

The beauty of self-publishing is that it doesn't actually cost anything.

Trade publishing costs its authors nothing. Not one penny. Self-publishing often does cost its authors, who usually have to contract out at least part of the various tasks required, such as editing, cover design, and so on.

The writers who run the organisation would have to be committed to helping other writers and attempting something different that hasn't really been tried before. It would be a labor of love, but there are already so many people out there who are critiquing others writing and giving advice for no personal gain, so I don't believe it's that much of a stretch for this to happen.

How is this any different from what happens at AW and other writers' sites? And how is this a cooperative? You're not making these points clear.

And please, when you're quoting copyright material (on AW or anywhere else) only quote one or two lines otherwise you risk infringing the original writer's copyrights. I've edited your post to reduce the amount you quoted.

JustJas

Registered
Reaction score
You're suggesting something that's bigger, though, which isn't a cooperative, strictly speaking, because it's looking at work from writers other than those who joined together to form the cooperative in the first place.

Trade publishing costs its authors nothing. Not one penny. Self-publishing often does cost its authors, who usually have to contract out at least part of the various tasks required, such as editing, cover design, and so on.

How is this any different from what happens at AW and other writers' sites? And how is this a cooperative? You're not making these points clear.

And please, when you're quoting copyright material (on AW or anywhere else) only quote one or two lines otherwise you risk infringing the original writer's copyrights. I've edited your post to reduce the amount you quoted.

Sorry, didn't think about copyright when quoting.

Cooperative might not be the right word. I'm just thinking in terms of a publishing company set up by authors for authors which publishes work which has gone through editing & proofreading and is deemed to be of a publishable standard by the group. If such a group was successful then over time readers would come to trust the books published.

The group would be run by volunteers who want to try something different and who realize that maybe it might be a good idea to test out more cooperative approaches to publishing which technology is making possible. This is something I'd be interested in taking part in to improve my work and I'd be interested in helping other self-published authors improve theirs. I think something like this would have to start out very small and grow organically. A small group of writers could agree on standards required for publication and work together on their manuscripts till they all agree they are ready for publication. The difference between this and a writers forum like AW is that all the participants have the shared goal of working to establish a credible publishing company that develops a reputation for producing quality books....It would make people look beyond their own writing to something bigger, and I think that is a very good thing.

Anyway, it's probably just utopian dreaming, but I do enjoy speculating about the future of publishing.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
JustJas, you're describing trade publishing.

JustJas

Registered
Reaction score

A group of self-publishers working together to help each other improve their writing and put out books together under a shared name with the aim of improving the reputation of self-publishers might technically be called a trade publisher, but I believe there are substantial differences.

I'm just tossing out some ideas about how people might harness technology and changes in publishing to bring about something new which puts the power in the hands of authors rather than the big publishing companies. I think cooperatives, or author publishing groups or whatever you want to call them, run by authors, for authors, on a non-profit basis are worth thinking about in this day and age.

Here's another blog post I found on this subject. This one is interesting in that it has a co-op publisher business model set out.

Last edited:

Fins Left

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks. That was a great link (and he linked to an interesting group Vala). I bookmarked the site so I can go back to see what else has been put up.

Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't think about copyright when quoting.

Cooperative might not be the right word. I'm just thinking in terms of a publishing company set up by authors for authors which publishes work which has gone through editing & proofreading and is deemed to be of a publishable standard by the group. If such a group was successful then over time readers would come to trust the books published.

The group would be run by volunteers who want to try something different and who realize that maybe it might be a good idea to test out more cooperative approaches to publishing which technology is making possible. This is something I'd be interested in taking part in to improve my work and I'd be interested in helping other self-published authors improve theirs. I think something like this would have to start out very small and grow organically. A small group of writers could agree on standards required for publication and work together on their manuscripts till they all agree they are ready for publication. The difference between this and a writers forum like AW is that all the participants have the shared goal of working to establish a credible publishing company that develops a reputation for producing quality books....It would make people look beyond their own writing to something bigger, and I think that is a very good thing.

Anyway, it's probably just utopian dreaming, but I do enjoy speculating about the future of publishing.

This is just my opinion, based on my own experience in the industry over the past six years (paling significantly compared to Old Hacks!) but isn't this how trade publishing was run or how it should be, but ideologically this is not how all trade publishing is run now, or is perceived to be run?

Setting aside the small presses and the indies, the big publishers are run as corporations and are burdened by all the baggage that comes with running a massive company. There are many creative people working in publishing aside from writers, but there is much that isn't creative and is there purely to force profits to keep the hundreds of staff, from the security guards and receptionists right through to the editors and chief executives, in a job. This means that it isn't so much the creatives who are making the decisions, but the business people. Which is fine - publishing can be a business after all - but I think where co-operative publishing comes in, it is purely creative people who are making that decision, to support each other as writers.

This may or may not be a good thing, but it means that people are doing it not just for profit, but for the love of writing and wanting to be read. It might not always work, but I think the sharing of creative expertise, such as editing, publicity, cover design etc. is something that could help writers grow in the same way writer's groups do, but obviously with a physical or electronic product at the end of it, regardless of how professional they eventually become.

In this respect, aren't these kind of endeavours more an alternative to trade publishing which has other more complicated agendas than the love of publishing books?

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
This is just my opinion, based on my own experience in the industry over the past six years (paling significantly compared to Old Hacks!)

If you want to suck up to me, Matt, you're going to have to be much more ambitious than that. Ha!

When I made this comment,

I was referring to this:

Cooperative might not be the right word. I'm just thinking in terms of a publishing company set up by authors for authors which publishes work which has gone through editing & proofreading and is deemed to be of a publishable standard by the group.

My point (which I didn't make clearly enough, obviously) was that what JJ described isn't a self-publishing cooperative, where authors work together to self-publish their own books in a mutually supportive way. What JustJas was describing is how trade publishing works: a group of people deciding what is publishable, then editing and proofreading it in order to bring it to market.

Many self-publishers self-publish in order to avoid having their work judged by others. If they don't want to work with trade publishers, why would they want to get involved with this? And how is this different to trade publishing, specifically?

...it isn't so much the creatives who are making the decisions, but the business people. Which is fine - publishing can be a business after all - but I think where co-operative publishing comes in, it is purely creative people who are making that decision, to support each other as writers.

Publishing IS a business. There's no "can be" about it.

There are loads of publishers which focus on the creative side of publishing. Hundreds of new houses are set up every year. Most fail because if you don't keep an eye on the business, you tend to lose money and then you can't afford to publish anyone at all.

This may or may not be a good thing, but it means that people are doing it not just for profit, but for the love of writing and wanting to be read.

And here you imply that people in publishing don't love writing, don't love reading, and don't love good books. You imply that they're all working for profit. And that just isn't the case.

We all have to earn a living. That's what publishing tries to do: earn its living. It does so by publishing books. Most people who work in publishing do so because they love the books they publish, and they love publishing. They certainly don't do it for the money: judging by a conversation I had a couple of weeks ago an average editor's salary now is about the same as it was eighteen years ago. I'm sure you'd rather spend all your time writing and playing with your children but you have to have a day-job in order to pay your bills. We each have to make these compromises. And so does publishing: it has to publish books it thinks will make a profit. But that doesn't mean that it publishes them without thought or care, or without passion.

In this respect, aren't these kind of endeavours more an alternative to trade publishing which has other more complicated agendas than the love of publishing books?

That might or might not be the case. But please don't try to make cooperatives look better by misrepresenting trade publishing: it doesn't help anyone.

Matt

Registered
Reaction score
My point (which I didn't make clearly enough, obviously) was that what JJ described isn't a self-publishing cooperative, where authors work together to self-publish their own books in a mutually supportive way. What JustJas was describing is how trade publishing works: a group of people deciding what is publishable, then editing and proofreading it in order to bring it to market.

True, as a broad view of trade publishing this is how trade publishing works, but there other factors involved in whether a book will be trade published, such as whether there is a viable marketplace for it, whether it breaks an author’s branding, whether the publisher has a budget big enough to publish a book or the resources to publicise it, and so on. JJ’s co-operative doesn’t have these problems. A co-operative doesn’t have a budget – the author does, just as a self-publishing author would.

And another big difference I can see is in terms of the royalty percentage – self-publishing, either through a co-operative or alone, is much higher (without going into an endless debate of whether it is more profitable or not).

These factors aside, generally, there is more freedom self-publishing in a co-operative than there is in trade publishing if it is run properly without any agenda other than supporting the writers involved.

Many self-publishers self-publish in order to avoid having their work judged by others. If they don't want to work with trade publishers, why would they want to get involved with this? And how is this different to trade publishing, specifically?

See above again for answer to the last question.

As to self-published authors… Well, it’s the same with writer’s groups. Some like to be involved, some rather write in isolation. Some would rather have complete autonomy to publish what they want, in whatever state it’s in, with whatever content they wish, and that’s the freedom of self-publishing. Co-operative publishing puts slight restrictions around the quality, but that’s all. It’s not complicated by finance or branding or marketing issues – a co-operative shouldn’t have that. It’s up to the author to carry that burden themselves and make their own judgements as to whether they want to publish or not. All a co-operative should do is vet the writing, suggest edits if needed and then support the writer in getting it out there, with advice on formats, publicity, covers etc through the shared experiences and skills of the group. The co-operative provides this support for free, because they know a bestselling book will provide reputation and publicity for them all.

And if the writer doesn’t accept what the co-operative suggests in terms of the edits, then they can publish it anyway without the co-operative; after all, who’s to stop them?

And here you imply that people in publishing don't love writing, don't love reading, and don't love good books. You imply that they're all working for profit. And that just isn't the case.

We all have to earn a living. That's what publishing tries to do: earn its living. It does so by publishing books. Most people who work in publishing do so because they love the books they publish, and they love publishing. They certainly don't do it for the money: judging by a conversation I had a couple of weeks ago an average editor's salary now is about the same as it was eighteen years ago. I'm sure you'd rather spend all your time writing and playing with your children but you have to have a day-job in order to pay your bills. We each have to make these compromises. And so does publishing: it has to publish books it thinks will make a profit. But that doesn't mean that it publishes them without thought or care, or without passion.

My intention wasn’t to imply that all the people working in the industry are driven only by profit. Not at all. Most of the people working in the trade, from the editors down to the booksellers, love the job because they love books. And of course the trade publishes books with thought and care, otherwise it wouldn’t survive. But, as you’ve already pointed out, it IS a business, and their end goal is to make a profit and to earn a living. I guess what I failed to make clear enough, is that a co-operative doesn’t need to make choices based on making profit for the publisher, and that’s the difference. A self-published author will in most cases never earn a living from writing and have other sources of income that will do that, but that hardly seems to be the point; a lot of writers will still write and want to be published whether they earn a penny or not, won’t they?

It all comes down to the same argument over what drives publishing decisions. A co-operative or self-publisher is driven by different factors than a trade publisher, factors that an author may be more in control of, factors that are less to do with creativity and more to do with budget restrictions and risk, which is why to some writers this endeavour would be more desirable.

That might or might not be the case. But please don't try to make cooperatives look better by misrepresenting trade publishing: it doesn't help anyone.

Again, it wasn’t my intention to imply that co-operatives are better. As someone involved in both, I can see merits in both, though trade publishing is more desirable especially with reaching a greater audience, something that self-publishing is restricted to. It wasn’t my intention to misrepresent at all, just show there are different factors that drives the decisions of trade publishing, than self-publishing. If trade publishing was as simple as you mentioned in the first quote above, more writers would be published and there would be more books out there. But trade publishing is more complicated than that, as you know.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Matt, I don't think you're reading my comments here in context. When I wrote that JustJas's idea was just like trade publishing it was indirectly in response to this comment of hers:

I asked how that her suggested plan was different from trade publishing, but JustJas didn't really explain. I wasn't asking for an explanation of how cooperatives differ from trade publishers.

And another big difference I can see is in terms of the royalty percentage – self-publishing, either through a co-operative or alone, is much higher (without going into an endless debate of whether it is more profitable or not).

As a self-publisher one can pay oneself a royalty of 297% if one decides to ignore the issue of profitability.

A self-published author will in most cases never earn a living from writing and have other sources of income that will do that, but that hardly seems to be the point; a lot of writers will still write and want to be published whether they earn a penny or not, won’t they?

I agree with you about a writer's motivation. But once one becomes a publisher, one is running a business and that means that money has to be a consideration--even if you take the decision to lose it.

If trade publishing was as simple as you mentioned in the first quote above, more writers would be published and there would be more books out there.

Not necessarily.

But trade publishing is more complicated than that, as you know.

I do know. Yes. Which is why I think we do people no favours, no matter how they hope to be published, when we oversimplify it, or make sweeping generalisations about it which aren't necessarily true. Which is why I like it when people are accurate and honest here, and not misleading.

Matt

Registered
Reaction score
Which is why I like it when people are accurate and honest here, and not misleading.

Point taken. I hope I have been nothing but honest here - these are my experiences after all.

"Quote: If trade publishing was as simple as you mentioned in the first quote above, more writers would be published and there would be more books out there."

Not necessarily.

In the spirit of the reply above, can you therefore explain your answer in more detail?

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
In the spirit of the reply above, can you therefore explain your answer in more detail?

I think this is the part of my previous comment you're talking about:

What JustJas was describing is how trade publishing works: a group of people deciding what is publishable, then editing and proofreading it in order to bring it to market.

You replied,

If trade publishing was as simple as you mentioned in the first quote above, more writers would be published and there would be more books out there.

To which I replied,

Not necessarily.

I think that's pretty self-explanatory but you if you really need me to explain then I'll do so: if trade publishing were as simple as I've presented it to be there (and I think that at its heart it is), I don't see how this simplicity would automaticually result in more writers being published, and more books being "out there". Which is why I replied, "not necessarily". Do please explain why you think it would.

And please do so while remaining on topic because you're dragging this thread far off its intended course, and I don't see that you're adding much value to it by doing so.

Reaction score
Since I have a second volume ready to be published by late summer hopefully, I would be interested in this for sure. Right now, I'm willing to give away my current E-book for FREE if thats what it takes for potential readers to take a chance on me. Keep me updated if this ever comes to fruition in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.