Fans of Jennifer Armentrouts books!

dreamwriter1888

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all! I know I haven't posted anything here in ages, but I've just recently started getting back into the internet book/writing community. Anyway, if you haven't heard of Jennifer Armentrout before you really should look into picking up a copy of Half-Blood and Obsidian. They are fantastic! I can't envision anyway you would regret reading them.

Anyway, in a way to get word out about her books prior to the release of Onyx, the 2nd book in the Luxen series, Jennifer and her publishers have put together a new tour. They're also setting up #daemoninvasion street teams. If you're interested in finding out more about this at all please head on over to my blog and post a comment about your interest.

So that brief plug aside, I really want to also talk to you other fans out there who enjoy her books. What do you guys think it is that makes her stuff just so...damn addicting, haha? I think it's her writing style. All of her characters have amazing voices and the plots and romance are like a drug you can't get enough of, haha. What's your favorite series? The Covenant or Luxen series? My personal favorite is the Covenant one. It's actually the series that made me start a blog. The possibility of being able to get an ARC of the next book in the series (due out in Oct.) just by being a blogger was too sweet to pass up.

eward

Registered
Reaction score
Website
openpresencenow.com
I have been meaning to read her books, and I keep hearing about the release of Onyx. I really should pick one of them up! :) If I do, do you recommend the Covenant series over Luxen?

dreamwriter1888

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, haha, I've been busy with finals and finishing up some projects over the last few days. I've just got 2 more on Friday to wrap this semester up.

Anyway, short answer, I recommend both! But if I had to pick I would choose the Covenant series. I don't know if you've read the Vampire Academy series, but this series gives off the same kind of vibes and just entrenches you in the story. These are the kind of books that you just don't want to ever end.