Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's this month's writing prompt for those who choose to play:

A 'Forbidden' Romance or Relationship

A polished work is nice, but we're busy people and this is just for fun, so don't spend too much time or too many words. Your story can include any activity, any combination of any people, any level of heat, so long as it meets AW's guidelines for posting. So while a romance between a funny uncle and a sweet child, or an adult and a mentally disabled person, is indeed forbidden, it won't be happenin' here, right?

Post your effort(s) to SYW Erotica by May 31 under the subject line "May 2012 Prompt" or something similar but more creative.

Maryn, glad for the nudge

Snowybunny12

Registered
Reaction score
What's the password for the section that contains the AW's guide to posting? I don't think I'll break any rules, but I want to make sure :)

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Snowbunny, in order to get the password you have to send a private message to any of the board's moderators (me, veinglory, or EL Montague) asking for it and stating you're at least 21 years old.

This is for legal reasons.

Maryn, stickler

Snowybunny12

Registered
Reaction score
Oh :( I'm thirteen so I'll just assume I don't break any rules.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Got it. And thank you for being honest. I already liked you because of the rabbits (my son has a gorgeous black bunny), so that's just more to admire.

Even if you can't post your results, or read other people's results, at the SYW-Erotica board, you are still more than welcome to use the prompt to get your writing going.

Maryn

faith boxwood

Registered
Reaction score
Yay! I've found rabbit people! (even though I'm not currently sharing space with one right now, I think they're great to have around.)

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Faith, you have a private message.

(Us bunny people, we've got to stick together.) I was noticing after our son's last visit, during which he did his laundry, that the lint in the dryer's filter was just amazingly soft. I wanted to spin it and make a sweater, you know?

Maryn, lovely in a lint sweater

Snowybunny12

Registered
Reaction score
Yay! I've found rabbit people! (even though I'm not currently sharing space with one right now, I think they're great to have around.)

My thoughts exactly :)

Got it. And thank you for being honest. I already liked you because of the rabbits (my son has a gorgeous black bunny), so that's just more to admire.

Even if you can't post your results, or read other people's results, at the SYW-Erotica board, you are still more than welcome to use the prompt to get your writing going.

Maryn
Thanks! I love meeting bunny people because a lot of people I know in real life are idiots when it comes to them.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Allen.

Anybody else? There's still a bit of time, after all.

Maryn, hot and tired