June 2012 Writing Prompt

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's this month's writing prompt for those who can use one, to spur them on or just for the pleasure of writing:

Meet Cute--Real, Real Cute

A polished work is nice, but we're busy people and this is just for fun, so don't spend too much time or too many words. Your story can include any activity, any combination of any people, any level of heat, so long as it meets AW's guidelines for posting.

Post your effort(s) to SYW Erotica by June 30 under the subject line "June 2012 Prompt" or something similar but more creative.

Maryn, who didn't require a nudge, for a change

afrisch

Registered
Reaction score
Website
afrisch.wordpress.com
How to take part?

How do we take part in the monthly writing submissions? Is there limits as to what the erotica entails (ie. can there be non-human characters involved, such as anthropomorphs/shapeshifters?)

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
afrisch, I'm terribly sorry I didn't see your question until tonight.

You can write anything that falls within the guidelines I linked to in the original post. Shapeshifters, anthromorphs, ghosts, gods, all perfectly okay so long as the guidelines and their basic purpose--to be sure we do not sexualize something inappropriate, like children, ordinary animals, or rape--are met.

Alan, I was starting to worry you weren't going to play this month. It's good to have one constant in my life, you know?

Maryn, downeast

allenparker

Naked Futon Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allenparker.net
I actually thought about not posting it even though I wrote it. I seem to be the only one enjoying this and I thought it was much trouble for just one person.

Aggy B.

Not as sweet as you think
Registered
Reaction score
I actually thought about not posting it even though I wrote it. I seem to be the only one enjoying this and I thought it was much trouble for just one person.

Well, that would be a shame. I think the SF/F monthly prompts stopped because I had been about the only one participating and then I couldn't and they called them off. (Though there is a summer challenge on now.)

I had an idea for this prompt, but I haven't gotten around to trying to write it down yet.

Aggy, yes, I think I'm that important ;)