September Writing Prompt

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This month's challenge: Write a short story, a chapter opening, a scene, a poem, a whatever, that includes a secret place.

Bonus points if there's someone or something standing guard over the secret place.

Post your prompt responses in Children's Share Your Work. Be sure to pop back into this thread to let us know you've done so.

Have fun!

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Move GmaPajama's prompt response to SYW. Thanks for participating, Gma!

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not allowed to talk about my secret place. It's a secret. However, if you send five bucks, I will reveal the secret place to you and show you how you can have a secret place too, plus how to keep your secret place secret and even profit from having a secret place that is a secret.

heza

Registered
Reaction score
Are we doing an October one of these? I'm in a position to be bored out of my mind within a week, so I'm planning lots of drafting, lots of critting, and possibly (finally) the monthly prompt.

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, heza. I've been super busy and forgot all about it being a new month, which means that not only did I forget to post a montly prompt, I also forgot to send my rent money.

I'll do both in just a minute! :)

CALVIN M

Registered
Reaction score
I have put in a new thread called "GLIMPSE" using the SEPT 2012 prompt. Hopr you like it Calvin M.