NaNo Excerpt Blog Chain 2013

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
A year ago, Aheïla started a NaNoWriMo blog chain. She hasn't been around in months, though, so I thought I would pick up the torch.

Here are the rules:
1. Comment with your blog URL to sign up.
2. Every Friday in November, post an excerpt from your NaNoWriMo novel to your blog. There is no minimum or maximum length.
3. Post the link here.
4. If you are unable to post an excerpt, post your condolences in this thread; if you have to drop out of NaNoWriMo, do the same. There's no shame in either, we are all busy :)

Anybody interested? I'll crosspost a link to the official NaNoWriMo thread in the official NaNoWriMo forum just in case.

Fridays in November:
November 1
November 8
November 15
November 22
November 29

Interested Parties
orion_mk3 - Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5
AshleyEpidemic - Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5
bdwilson - Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5
amaliegreen - Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5
RhondaParrish - Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5
sunflowerrei - Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5

The Dearly Departed
vertigo78 - Week 1 Week 2
robjvargas - Week 1 Week 2
meowzbark - Week 2 Week 3
wittyblather
skunkmelon

Last edited:

Greene

Registered
Reaction score
On my side of the world, it's the night of November 1, so I've had a full day of writing already. :) Broke 2000 words today, and posted the first ~1200 on my blog here.

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
So on the ball already! That's great :)

I have updated the first post and will be adding posts to it as people make them in the thread.

RhondaParrish

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rhondaparrish.com
I put up an excerpt today as well, it's right here: Week One

Also, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to link to everyone else from my post, but I hope it's okay that I did. If anyone would like me to remove their link I will be happy to do so. Just let me know.

vertigo78

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ElectricCereal.com
I got mine up:

Biblioklept

It’s a writer’s diary. It’s an autobiography of artful consumption. An account of books she steals, reads, and then writes about. In doing this, she believes it captures her thoughts, her relationship with books and dead writers, her inner life, a better representation of herself than a conventional autobiography of facts, events, and relationships with the living.

Last edited:

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
Great turnout! I hope everyone's noveling is going well and that we'll see you next Friday! If you missed this Friday you can still post next time, but you'll of course be unable to unlock the achievement for posting 5 out of 5 Fridays :)

Also, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to link to everyone else from my post, but I hope it's okay that I did.
It's not a requirement, but feel free to do so. I just threw in a link to this thread, personally, but whatever you feel like doing is fine, even if it's nothing at all.

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
Great turnout! I hope everyone's noveling is going well and that we'll see you next Friday! If you missed this Friday you can still post next time, but you'll of course be unable to unlock the achievement for posting 5 out of 5 Fridays :)

It's not a requirement, but feel free to do so. I just threw in a link to this thread, personally, but whatever you feel like doing is fine, even if it's nothing at all.

Sounds good! Friday was too hectic for me to add a post and still hit my goal, but I can't wait until next Friday. :)