Live astronauts capture zombie in outer space

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
NASA has declined an interview from this unreporter but don't deny that their top two astronauts are discussing how to return with the living dead without causing a panic. Rumor has it that the zombie was clinging to the Hubble trying to spy on people.

plannine7.jpg

Last edited:

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
SpookyWriter said:
Rumor has it that the zombie was clinging to the Hubble trying to spy on people.

to what ends would it be spying on us? and how does a rumor get started in space?

kdnxdr

One of the most important people in the world
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
steadydrip.blogspot.com
The space zombie was spying on humans in attempt to determine how humans reproduce. Zombies are not able to at this time, however, they desire to do so.

rich

It's all those satellites up there, Will. They're more gossipy than a quilt party.

kdnxdr

Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
steadydrip.blogspot.com
Rumors get started in space as emitted sounds of any and all kinds, regardless of when or where they originated from, never go away, they just forever circulate.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
We won't know until NASA decides to go public with their findings. I suspect he was sent there to keep watch on Iran and those pesky North Koreans. But we all know that zombies perfer california girls.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
kdnxdr said:
The space zombie was spying on humans in attempt to determine how humans reproduce. Zombies are not able to at this time, however, they desire to do so.

but the presumption is that zombies are not born so; they are, in fact, undead which, while certainly different than dead still implies having a lived a life. it only follows that they were the result of reproduction and genetically wired to instinctually find their way toward perpetuation of their kind.

it just seems like misinformation to me.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
William Haskins said:
but the presumption is that zombies are not born so; they are, in fact, undead which, while certainly different than dead still implies having a lived a life. it only follows that they were the result of reproduction and genetically wired to instinctually find their way toward perpetuation of their kind.

I think this question can be answered by the responsible people in charge of such matters.

plannine3.jpg

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
dead actors can't help you now...

unless they're the zombies, then they theoretically could, but given their hostile intentions, i see no reason why they would.

this whole issue vexes me.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
William Haskins said:
dead actors can't help you now...

unless they're the zombies, then they theoretically could, but given their hostile intentions, i see no reason why they would.

this whole issue vexes me.
Have you seen these folks since they last appeared in a zombie movie? I suspect they were recruited to help maintain the spy satelites orbiting earth.

kdnxdr

Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
steadydrip.blogspot.com
William Haskins said:
but the presumption is that zombies are not born so; they are, in fact, undead which, while certainly different than dead still implies having a lived a life. it only follows that they were the result of reproduction and genetically wired to instinctually find their way toward perpetuation of their kind."

Their instincts are dead.

kdnxdr

Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
steadydrip.blogspot.com
William Haskins said:

always consider your source.

"spooky"writer = spook = ghost = dead

He's an infiltrator. Beware, he's looking for a body to inhabit. I've also determined that he has an inordinate preoccupation for talking about human sexual activity in other threads.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
kdnxdr said:
He's an infiltrator. Beware, he's looking for a body to inhabit. I've also determined that he has an inordinate preoccupation for talking about human sexual activity in other threads.
Although we share the same gender, I am not Ray.

Jenan Mac

The Deadliest Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
kdnxdr said:

Ha. That's what they'd like you to believe. In fact, Homeland Security has been employing zombies for several months now.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Jenan Mac said:
Ha. That's what they'd like you to believe. In fact, Homeland Security has been employing zombies for several months now.
Don't ever reply to those emails about dyfunctional this or that...they are loaded questions intended to make you feel quilty about being alive.

kdnxdr

Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
steadydrip.blogspot.com
I would imagine the honorable Reverend Zombie would be the absolute king of dysfunctional anything.

Who would you voodoo if you could voodoo, if the voodoo that could do voodoo would do voodoo?

Help! I think I'm coming under some kind of spell after gazing at that sign that Spooky posted........must stare at humans...........must stare at humans......

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
kdnxdr said:
I would imagine the honorable Reverend Zombie would be the absolute king of dysfunctional anything.

Who would you voodoo if you could voodoo, if the voodoo that could do voodoo would do voodoo?

Help! I think I'm coming under some kind of spell after gazing at that sign that Spooky posted........must stare at humans...........must stare at humans......
Do you feel the need to stay awake for long periods of time? Do you think flesh is tender when uncooked? Then you may be a zombie already. Be prepared for your space flight and training to maintain our national defenses in space.

springbreak.gif

kdnxdr

Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
steadydrip.blogspot.com
I understood from previous posts that it's the zombies that are the ones spying on humans, particularly noticing how they replicate. That being the case, it would require the humans to be naked, not the zombies. As I have now been incriminated as a zombie, I think the appropriate answer to your alter-ego protagonist would be, "your nakedness is your business". It would now seem that you should go find another human to appreciate your condition.

Sign over my door: Zombie away for supper break. Uncertain as to return time.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've double-locked my front door, and will now go practice safe nudity.

Status
Not open for further replies.