Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > AW Writing Lab > Writing Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #6851
iLion
Why do I say these things?

iLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsiLion is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yikes! This one is not so easy either.

No caffeine.

Win $1,000,000 in stocks, or $1,000,000 in gold?

iLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #6852
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
THAT one's easy. GOLD!

The age old question - no sex for 5 years or maintain your ideal weight for life?
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Alpha Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #6853
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Maintain my ideal weight ('cause that's HARD--no sex is easy)

Beer or wine?

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
DeleyanLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:38 AM   #6854
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

StephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthood
Wine. I can't drink bubbles, so it's my only choice of the two given.

Plant flowers or plant vegetables?

Two months ago I couldn't even spell freelance writer
and now I are one.

StephanieFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #6855
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Veggies

Rare or well-done?

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
Old 05-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #6856
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

StephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthoodStephanieFox is a candidate for sainthood
Rare.

'Perry Mason' or 'The Untouchables'?

and now I are one.

Old 05-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #6857
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Perry Mason

Lincoln or Washington?

Old 05-20-2012, 04:54 AM   #6858
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

Washington

Chicago or St. Louis?

and now I are one.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:09 AM   #6859
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

St. Louis

Snooze or lose?

Old 05-20-2012, 05:26 AM   #6860
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Snooze! I love sleeping!

TV or movie?
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Old 05-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #6861
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

TV (I make great popcorn)

True crime or crime fiction?

Old 05-21-2012, 05:03 AM   #6862
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

Crime fiction.

Solar or lunar eclipse?

and now I are one.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:20 AM   #6863
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Solar

Bedspreads or comforters?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:13 AM   #6864
Nightingale
practical experience, FTW

Nightingale is on a distinguished road
Comforters

Blinds or drapes?
Old 05-24-2012, 05:13 AM   #6865
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

Blinds.

Cherries or peaches?

and now I are one.

Old 05-24-2012, 05:25 AM   #6866
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

oooh...geez. tough one. I love both! I'll go with cherries though. they were my vacation fruit last year for some reason. Speaking of which, maybe I'll get some tomorrow.

College basketball or pro?
T.H Lawrence

Old 05-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #6867
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

This is hard. I don't really care for team sports. I would say high school, but for the sake of the game, it's
college.

Ravioli or Kreplach?

and now I are one.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:05 AM   #6868
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Kreplach

Canoe or rowboat?

Old 05-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #6869
Zeddo
Talk to the hat

Zeddo leaves trails of profuse coolnessZeddo leaves trails of profuse coolnessZeddo leaves trails of profuse coolnessZeddo leaves trails of profuse coolnessZeddo leaves trails of profuse coolness
Canoe, because it's harder to keep it from tipping.

Rude or Stupid?
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #6870
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Rude

Stupid or ignorant?

Old 06-13-2012, 06:01 AM   #6871
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

Ignorant, 'cause you can't fix stupid.

Trains or buses?

and now I are one.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:35 AM   #6872
Zeddo
Talk to the hat

Zeddo leaves trails of profuse coolnessZeddo leaves trails of profuse coolnessZeddo leaves trails of profuse coolnessZeddo leaves trails of profuse coolnessZeddo leaves trails of profuse coolness
Trains, because you see the country instead of just freeway traffic.

Accordion or tuba?
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:07 AM   #6873
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Accordion

DVD or Blu-ray?

Old 06-15-2012, 04:54 AM   #6874
StephanieFox
Maybull the Bulldog

DVD

soup or stew?

and now I are one.

Old 06-15-2012, 04:57 AM   #6875
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Stew

Fruit or creme pie?