Blurb

David McAfee

God of Squirrels
Registered
Reaction score
Well, after getting the email from that publisher last night I contacted the only published author I know who has read the book (Jeremy Robinson) and asked if he wouldn't mind giving me a blurb to send along with it (the publisher asked me to send anything I might have along those lines). Here's what he said:

"CHOSEN by David McAfee takes Vampire fiction and makes it fresh again. A fast-paced page-turner that keeps you guessing until the dramatic conclusion that unleashes a new concept so cool it's likely to become mainstream vampire lore." -- Jeremy Robinson, bestselling author of RAISING THE PAST and ANTARKTOS RISING

This was especially nice because I've read both of Robinson's novels and I quite enjoyed them, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

David McAfee

God of Squirrels
Registered
Reaction score
Saundra - I don't have a publisher yet. They requested a full, and until I hear yea or nay, I'd rather not say (who knew I was a poet, too?) :)

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Yay that is so totally awesome!! Congrats! So how did you go about getting your blurb yourself? I admire that so much as I wouldn't know the first place to start!