Okay...I love Lucas Davenport!!!! (John Sanford)

auntybug

teh other evil broad
Registered
Reaction score
I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing mysel
Website
www.junekramin.com
I never took myself for a "cop series" book person but I am very strangely drawn to John Sanford's "Prey" series. I'm not fond of hardback books but now as soon as a new Sanford book comes out - I have to get it right away. That goes for anything else by him too. He had another one come out with a secondary character from the series - Virgil "f$#@ing" Flowers & I loved it! (maybe 'cause he called & talked to Lucas... ;) )

Back to the title, I don't think its the cop stuff so much as Lucas Davenports personality. *swoon* Even in the Kidd series - I loved when Lucas showed up!!!

Any other John Sanford/Davenport fans out there?

Gary

Registered
Reaction score

I've read every one of his books...and then the publisher switched to those oversized paperbacks. I hate them, and won't buy any books that size, no matter how much I like the author.

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
I :heart: Lucas Davenport! A friend from work gave me the first 10 books or so in the series several years ago and I've been in love with the Prey series ever since. In fact, I just started reading Invisible Prey last night. I guess I'm a couple of books behind because another one just came out, if I'm not mistaken.

I've never read Sandford's other stuff though...

auntybug

teh other evil broad
Registered
Reaction score
I am destined for greatness. I'm just pacing mysel
Website
www.junekramin.com
:hooray: I was given one in the middle to read a couple years ago. When I learned it was a series - I had to track them down & read them in order. I got Phantom Prey last week... I need to edit my own book but I need to finish this first!! Dark of the Moon was one with Virgil Flowers - read that when you're done w/ the series :)

A.M. Wildman

Tentenda via est
Registered
Reaction score
I never took myself for a "cop series" book person but I am very strangely drawn to John Sanford's "Prey" series. I'm not fond of hardback books but now as soon as a new Sanford book comes out - I have to get it right away. That goes for anything else by him too. He had another one come out with a secondary character from the series - Virgil "f$#@ing" Flowers & I loved it! (maybe 'cause he called & talked to Lucas... ;) )

Back to the title, I don't think its the cop stuff so much as Lucas Davenports personality. *swoon* Even in the Kidd series - I loved when Lucas showed up!!!

Right Here. Been reading the Prey series forever and always look forward to a new one.