Zombies! They're here!

ShowerInspiration

Registered
Reaction score
Lol. Some people love the supernatural, vampires, angels demons and whatnot. I love Zombies. I literally dream 90% of the time with zombies.
So when I read World War Z, the book I can honestly say kept me gripping the edges of the book. The book is written by Max Brooks and takes place in his perspective as he interviews veterans and survivors of World War Z as mankind nearly gets eradicated by a disease that originated in China. I know all zombie themed things are the same, infect,bite,infect,bite,infect,bite. But this book is different.

Now I have to admit that this book drags in some places, I am guilty of skipping the parts where he interviews politicians and they get into details. But the parts where he describes the looks on people faces and what is going in is in gruesome detail. I think that anyone who enjoys human survival stories, read this one.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
The book was boring in certain places, I also did some skimming but I'm so looking forward to the movie! I need to re-read the book again. I bought it when it was first released.

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
I prefer brain eating ROTLD Zombies!

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
Ha! No. The movie Return of the Living Dead.

ShowerInspiration

Registered
Reaction score
OOOhHHH right right. I'm sorry lol. I just love zombies. I dream with them just about every night, from being a zombie to being chased by zombies, to marrying one lol.

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
HOw would marrying one work? LOL

Irysangel

She of Many Names
Registered
Reaction score
Have you read Day By Day Armageddon? I saw a review for it, bought it, and it was really good.

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't read that one but I will put it on my wish list. I have a zombie themed WIP on the back burner :)
Is zombie fiction a good seller?

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
trash.jpg

Cool screenshot from ROTLD!