Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult

Charlee

Sometimes I have no Y
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone read this?

I really loved her earlier books but the last two were quite hard going, I know this one has been out for a while but I didn't buy it because I wasn't really sure I would like it.

So if you have read it how does it compare to her others?

warofthesparks

I know what happened to Baby Jane.
Registered
Reaction score
Not very good, I have to admit. The plot threads weren't resolved completely, and the earlier parts weren't good enough to warrant sticking through till the end. House Rules was much better.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm reading it now. so far, I like it, and I thought it was cool to add the CD Soundtrack. I haven't had time to listen to the lyrics yet, but I like the music and the voice.

I am a huge fan of Jodi Picoult. I have loved everything I've read by her, ever. I think she has a way with words. I'll let you know how I feel once I'm finished.

Charlee

Sometimes I have no Y
Registered
Reaction score
I've put off buying it. I might wait until it comes down in price. I have read a lot of mixed reviews

GothamGal

Registered
Reaction score
I hate her endings. They seem like they're too quick, sort of like 'Hey, I'm coming in at page 325 and I only am being paid for 330 pages, so have to wrap it up in 5 pages... EEEP!'

I read it. But, I got it as an ARC electronically, so I didn't have to buy it. It's expired now, but the price was right. :)