The Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters by Nick Smith

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Would you add something about why you're interested in it? :) The story, the theme; what makes it unique, for you?

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
But you haven't read it, yet. Or have you, but it was a copy provided by the author?

Lucas

Registered
Reaction score
But you haven't read it, yet. Or have you, but it was a copy provided by the author?

I have only read parts.

It is that kind of a book that needs to be read, or at least owned. So that you could show it to friends during dinners.

Lucas

Registered
Reaction score
I will answer SP's deleted post.

It is not wonderful in the sense that it is a well-written book. It is not wonderful in the sense that it has a great plot. It is not wonderful in the sense that it could offer unique insights into yourself.

It is wonderful because Nick Smith has written it. Because it is a glimpse into a fascinating human mind and gives some insight into how a non-neurotypical brain is operating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpsFzBKlrDE

Here is a beautiful illustration of the amazing mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25bjSoyXlw0

Amadan

Banned
Reaction score
Having read the preview, I can definitely say it's... unique.

gothicangel

Toughen up.
Registered
Reaction score
Having read the preview, I can definitely say it's... unique.

I read the blurb on Lulu, and it didn't tell me anything about the book, so I didn't get that far. Never mind the 'reviews' that sound more like PR spin.

The authors web page gave me a migraine . . .

Lucas

Registered
Reaction score
I read the blurb on Lulu, and it didn't tell me anything about the book, so I didn't get that far. Never mind the 'reviews' that sound more like PR spin.

The authors web page gave me a migraine . . .

The preview is like the book is most.