Transgalactic by A. E. van Vogt

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know exactly what to say about this book, except it's an anthology of old short stories by A. E. van Vogt that Baen released recently. It's edited by Eric Flint and David Drake. I've read the first two shorts in it, and I find it rather enjoyable. I know a couple people here really like van Vogt's stuff, and so far I would highly recommend it.

These are short stories about an individual named Clane Linn. He is malformed and very lucky to be alive. The story takes place in Earth's future, but a lot of the technology is bows and spears alongside space ships and atomic energy.

I won't say much about the book because it, by itself, is new. However, I will say the stories date back as far as 1942. I've always enjoyed Mr. van Vogt's work, and this anthology, so far, does not disappoint me.

The book title is Transgalactic, and the publisher is Baen Books. The ISBN-10 is 1-4165-2089-9, and the ISBN-13 is 978-1-4165-2089-4.

The Copyright Date is 2006 by A. E. van Vogt, with the introduction copyright 2006 by Eric Flint and David Drake.

Last edited: