Kushiel's Series by Jacqueline Carey

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
I have to say, I started read this series when Kushiel's Dart first came out and I love it. All five books have kept my attention (which is hard to do) and leave me looking forward to the next installment. They are a little...er...mature so I wouldn't recommend them for younger readers but oh my! Carey does a great job of characterization and her plots are so involved that I at least am caught up in them before I know. Kushiel's Justice (fifth book) is actually a little different. There's just the tiniest hint of political commentary in there that colors the story--pertinent commentary, I might add. Great read!

Anonymisty

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mistymassey.com
Kushiel's Justice (fifth book) is actually a little different. There's just the tiniest hint of political commentary in there that colors the story--pertinent commentary, I might add. Great read!

I'm first in line as soon as the library gets their copy, although my friend says she'll let me read her copy if the library takes much longer...aaaggghh! I can't wait!

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
It's AWESOME. Absolutely AWESOME. Imri is certainly turning into an interesting fellow.

*pauses for a moment for the obligatory "I read it and you haven't' smirk*

I'm so mean. *grin*

Sunkissed27f

Banned
Reaction score
Kushiel's Legacy Series by by Jacqueline Carey

I adored all of these books.
From cover to cover I devoured them, agonizing on when the next book would be released..and the next...

Kushiel's Dart, Kushiel's Chosen, Kushiel's Avatar, Kushiel's Scion, Kushiel's Justice, Kushiel's Mercy (coming in 2008)

Has any one read these and ready for the next?!?

Darn my double by's!! Whoops!!

J. R. Tomlin

Banned
Reaction score
Meh. Can't say I cared for them. BUT her next series Banewrecker and Godslayer seriously surprised me and knocked me flat they are so good.