Absolute Writers' Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

glutton

Banned
Reaction score
My blog is an experiment which to be completely honest God knows how long it'll last... but I'll follow anyone who'll follow me as long as it does! I also have a possibly semi-innovative 'idea' to share a whole novel (for free of course) on it at some point... maybe... let's see!

http://bklynbill.blogspot.com

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I've kept a blog for a while. Definitely gearing up to use it some more. Need some pals to play with. Love talking about writing, craft, television, movies, current events, etc.

http://www.stephantrain.com/

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
General living on the fringe in New York; some writing, some parenting, some reefing, some humor, the sum of a life.

AuroraRose

Starving College Student
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.xaviermosaic.com
As much as I hate shameless self-promotion, I'm a lonely soul, so here I am.

I just started my blog, so outside the first post, no content yet. I do plan to blog (relatively weekly) about living with dysthymia, a condition that makes it just about impossible to see the positive aspects of things. I need to get over it if I ever want to be a real writer.

Not sure why I think blogging will help with that.

http://pruningblackroses.blogspot.com/

Adriana Dascalu

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not new to blogging, I'm just new to the forum. I have a blog called "In Between" where I mix haiku, bloghops, articles about what I like and dislike and pics.

You can find English language articles written by a Romanian amateur poet, writer and photographer at : http://adrianadascalu.blogspot.ro/

Petros

Registered
Reaction score
I started a new blog. It will be a loose companion for the book I'm writing (a fantasy novel following a mapmaker). The content of the blog is interesting maps, the fantasy genre, history, writing, language, and other topics I find interesting. http://petrosjordan.wordpress.com

Please follow if you feel so inclined :)

tylerjfrancke

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, lots of bloggers in this community. That's awesome to see!

My personal blog is at tylerjfrancke.com. It's been running since 2011 and I'm planning to freshen it up eventually. It's just a general-interest and observations blog, especially related to my job as a reporter. It doesn't get much traffic and I never really expected it to.

More exciting is the recently launched God of Evolution website, which went live last week and is intended to promote "Christianity, evolution, the harmony between them and other perfectly reasonable things." It's a conversation I've been engaging in for a while now, so I decided to dive in head first. Check it out if you're curious, and if you like it, please follow the site and/or its social media profiles, as well as share it with your friends and fans!

U2Girl

I can sell you anything
Registered
Reaction score
Link is in the signature. I have been updating *almost* daily, have recently decided to take one day a week 'off'. Right now it's just a personal blog of what's going on in my life.

robynmackenzie

Registered
Reaction score
I've decided to give my long-neglected blog, I Want to Be Awesome When I Grow Up, another go. I've wanted to write about creativity, feminism and body image for a long time, and having recently been diagnosed with some problematic food allergies, I thought I'd try to corral all those things together.

Dinosaur55

Jedi Knight
Registered
Reaction score
I've made a new blog called 'The Teenagers Guide to the (Publishing) Galaxy'. It only has a few posts, and it's just starting out, but it also has a lot of stuff for general writing as well.

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I started a blog a week or two ago, and now I'm wondering why I didn't start one sooner! I'm having a blast.

Guest bloggers are always welcome. PM me if you would like to contribute. I'm always happy to reciprocate!

www.chrisjpeterson.blogspot.com

tajelina

Registered
Reaction score
I just noticed that this very thread began all the way back in 2005!!! Wow! What an awesome forum to keep things going this strong, for this long!

My blogzine is: www.zenatco.com

It is a life/personal development site about "thinking outside of the box" or as my slogan says, "step outside of the circle" and covers many areas (multi-niche) such as health and wellness, work at home, frugal living, life balance and more.

Now I'm about to go up this list and check out some of the other AW'er blogs posted here! :)

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I'd love some guest bloggers. Mine is a mixture of stuff:

Personal news, writing stuff, craft commentary, television, movies. Mostly genre-related (sci-fi/fantasy).

Things I'd love to have on my blog:

1. Writers on their journey (especially sci-fi/fantasy folks).
2. World-building commentary.
3. Epic fantasy talk (books, television, film)

I'd also "interview" someone if they're interested. A few questions about their writing process, their journey, or their works.

Hit me up with a PM if you want to do something like that.

kkbe

Huh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kkelliewriteme.wordpress.com
my blog is called kkellie: write me.

I shall say no more as I am suddenly feeling quite shy. :) CRAP ON THAT!!!:D I am having a great time on my little blog thingie!!! Over at Wordpress now, starter out on Blogger. Thank you for this venue!

http://kkelliewriteme.wordpress.com/ I am working that bad boy!

:tongue

Last edited:

Brn2bwild

Registered
Reaction score
The Wild Blog in the West: http://thewildbloginthewest.blogspot.com

It's a blog about stuff I like... and really hate. That translates into posts that are mainly media critiques, as well as snippets of my novel and some rants about culture. I've critiqued Les Miserables (musical and movie), Jean Auel, Downton Abbey, and movie musicals that work/don't work for starters. I also have a running series called "Unpopular Opinions." My posts tend to be meaty, so if you're into that sort of thing, give it a look. :)

Larry M

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Music, sports, restaurant reviews

Hello,

I have two blogs, listed in my signature.

'The Backbeat' has been around for a little over a year. I write about rock and roll, country, blues, recording artists, history, and some personal rock and roll stories (I have played guitar in bands for many years.)

'Season Tickets' began two years ago. This blog covers sports, some music (before I started The Backbeat), personal stories, and lately, restaurant reviews (linked to Urbanspoon.com and Foodio54.com).

I used to write a new post every week, however, lately I haven't had the time.

AllyWoof

Becoming a Serious Writer!
Registered
Reaction score
I had two of them as my signature. I forgot what the passwords for both were, Therefore I created a new one that I have designed to talk about the various aspects of writing.

Last edited:

asnys

Do Not Fear the Future
Registered
Reaction score
Website
atomic-skies.blogspot.com
I blog at Atomic Skies. I post primarily on the more unusual aspects of the history of atomic energy - my most recent post was on a plan to convert coal into gasoline using underground thermonuclear explosions. I'm thinking about getting back into fiction again, but I want to finish a couple of nonfiction projects first (particularly a mammoth article on a bomb shelter that makes a Fallout Vault look like a broom closet). I'm targeting one update a week, but given the nature of what I write about, it's difficult to hit that target - research, and interlibrary loan, take time...

Status
Not open for further replies.