• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] The Lark Group

Snowpeache

Registered
Reaction score
Abby Saul, The Lark Group

Does anyone have any experience with this agent? Her website includes no client list, something I usually consider a red flag, but upon viewing her listing in the Publisher's Marketplace I see she has made sales and seems to have a solid publishing background. I'm wondering if her agency is just too new to have a real track record yet. This doesn't bother me if she's a good and honest agent. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? Even agents starting their own firm. So I guess the real question is this: Is she a good agent? Has anyone here worked with her?

Aquero

Registered
Reaction score

Does anyone have any experience with this agent? Her website includes no client list, something I usually consider a red flag, but upon viewing her listing in the Publisher's Marketplace I see she has made sales and seems to have a solid publishing background. I'm wondering if her agency is just too new to have a real track record yet. This doesn't bother me if she's a good and honest agent. Everyone has to start somewhere, right? Even agents starting their own firm. So I guess the real question is this: Is she a good agent? Has anyone here worked with her?
Queried Abby on 5/3/23. Received a polite Pass on 5/19/23.

nicoledisneyauthor

Registered
Reaction score

Did you ever get a useful answer on this?

Brigid Barry

Under Consideration and Revising
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi @nicoledisneyauthor welcome to the boards! I hope you go to the new members forum and introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
Just saw this agency mentioned and I am wondering about it. The wording on the website is a little fishy to me, and I can't decide if they're just a very hands-on agency or if they have editorial services on the side. I don't see prices listed, but the agency website is so sparse it's hard to know.

Bobby

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bobthewriter.com
Just saw this agency mentioned and I am wondering about it. The wording on the website is a little fishy to me, and I can't decide if they're just a very hands-on agency or if they have editorial services on the side. I don't see prices listed, but the agency website is so sparse it's hard to know.
They are a legitimate agency. Writers like Elle Grawl (What Still Burns, One of Those Faces), Tony Wirt (Just Stay Away, Pike Island), and Mindy Carlson (Her Dying Day) are clients.

Also, Abby Saul just requested the full for my current MS.