Registered
Reaction score
I'm trying to stay awake, too.

Last edited:

StephanieFox

Maybull the Bulldog
Registered
Reaction score
I negotiated two purchase agreements, covered an American Indian business event and went to a funeral this week. I'm spending a little time letting off some tension and listening to my dogs chew on their toys. Wait...that's my shoe.

Ravioli

Crazy Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annagiladi.wixsite.com
Getting ready for work, dreading it as I'm both on my red flag, and alone with the new chick I've just picked a fight with about her eating disorder/attention-whoring for the latter getting on my damned nerves. I want my old coworkers with me. Saturdays are stressful and I have to vibe with HER!??!??!?! ALONE!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sara K.

Registered
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of literary zines yesterday at a bookshop, so I'm about to sit down and read through a couple of them to see if they are a suitable market for my kind of work. Then I'll be editing my short story ready for sub.

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Still cranky.
I have this problem. I think it might be Attitude Cancer. It's fatal -- but not to me. It's gotten so advanced that at this point, I may have to go to Attitude Hospice. I'm not entirely certain what that entails, but I think it may involve people feeding me chocolates and saying things to me like "You're so right, auz, you are always right."
Maybe my problem is lack of chocolate. I've been trying to lose 10 pounds. No wonder I'm mean.

Getting ready for work, dreading it as I'm both on my red flag, and alone with the new chick I've just picked a fight with about her eating disorder/attention-whoring for the latter getting on my damned nerves. I want my old coworkers with me. Saturdays are stressful and I have to vibe with HER!??!??!?! ALONE!?!?!?!?!?!?
Haha. I once had a friend with an eating disorder. I should be more compassionate, but my patience and my compassion often failed me. I no longer have that friend.

Have a good day, NaeimGiladisLegacy. :)

DadofSnorf

Registered
Reaction score
Calculating the odds that my wife is pregnant again...

ETA: Not pregnant! :D

Last edited:

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Enjoying this thread and the fine people posting here, while worrying if there is more I can do for my aging and currently uncomfortable cat. :(

Ravioli

Crazy Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Website
annagiladi.wixsite.com
Still cranky. Maybe my problem is lack of chocolate. I've been trying to lose 10 pounds. No wonder I'm mean.

Haha. I once had a friend with an eating disorder. I should be more compassionate, but my patience and my compassion often failed me. I no longer have that friend.

Have a good day, NaeimGiladisLegacy. :)

The poor girl sent me a message saying she feels like I hate her. OMG I feel like such an ass now :rant:

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe you can make it up to her, Naeim.

ETA: I'm trying to recuperate from one of the roughest weeks I've had in a while, so I can possibly maybe have a little fun tonight. Da-amn!

Last edited:

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
Enjoying this thread and the fine people posting here, while worrying if there is more I can do for my aging and currently uncomfortable cat. :(

Been there, done that... the best you can do is give them pets when they want it, space when they don't, and the dignity of a peaceful exit when the time comes.

As for what I'm doing, nothing much. I spent part of the day at a rather half-arsed fantasy con (where I nevertheless spent more money than I probably should have in the dealer room), so right now I'm poking at my purchases: new Copic markers to play with, a plastic steampunk dragon figurine, and a book on creature design by Terryl Whitlatch (signed and personalized.) There's also a book on my Nook that I need to finish reading before it goes back to the library - started promising, but it's become distinctly less so as it repeats itself with minor variations and too much technical jargon.

Brutal Mustang

Loves interplanetary chaos.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sculpting a kitty. And prepping a canvas for a painting that will immediately follow.

pandaponies

in ur boardz, correctin ur grammar
Registered
Reaction score
Trying not to murder my roommate. It's almost 4AM and he is playing louddddd-ass video games (punctuated with his constant frustrated/surprised screams). -___-

About to take an extra shower to soothe my nerves/drown out the noise.

BM, post pics when you're done! :D

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
I am hitting quote buttons, beginning to post a response, then erasing and going away. Did the same just now.

Truth is, I don't know what to do with myself. I should rake leaves, but that isn't going to happen. The wind is blowing and it's cold out there. I should clean out my kitchen cupboards and change the paper to make a nice home for the new cookware I shouldn't have bought, but that isn't going to happen, either. Lot's to do, no desire to do it.

Listless. Cranky.

Think I'll have lunch and a nap.

WriterDude

Writer?
Registered
Reaction score
In the kitchen minding a pan of hot oil. I've given in to the demands for home made chips . Yom.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Sitting out back, all of a sudden the rain's picking up, pouring, I love it!

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Watching TV.

Last edited:

Sam Argent

Rygel XVI
Registered
Reaction score
Reading through this site before I wash my hair and bake a frozen pizza for breakfast.

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Have to go shopping today. We have to drive 22 miles to get to where we can buy what we need for an amount we can pay. Have to take my husband's truck because my nifty little car is ill. It's windy out there and I don't want to get out of my chair.

Maybe another cup of coffee.

pandaponies

in ur boardz, correctin ur grammar
Registered
Reaction score
Reading through this site before I wash my hair and bake a frozen pizza for breakfast.
OMG your avatar. Now I'm making popcorn and preparing to watch Archer. :p

(And WriteMinded, thanks for the sympathy-rep, heh).

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Having a good laugh because the guy at the table across from mine at the coffee house is conducting a job interview over the phone with a DANCE PARTY soundtrack playing over the loudspeakers.

WriterDude

Writer?
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to have a glass of wine while I reread this draft. But shouty one won't settle and I am getting nowhere. Fingers crossed for Toy Story 2, so far so good.

DadofSnorf

Registered
Reaction score
Eating mac-n-cheese in my underwear and texting my wife.