G'Day

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
haha! It does get fast and loose in there, I won't tell a lie.:)

So has your character had her GOOD morning yet?

I've decided I have to get Gan laid at least one more time, which will make it 2 1/2 times in total.

It's so hard to do meaningless encounters that are riddled with self loathing and driven by a need to escape well though. If I go too far one way, they will lose their impact, too far the other and they are just gross.

Sigh. Why did I do this to myself?

MissMacchiato

Bring on the Sweet, Sweet Coffee
Registered
Reaction score
lol, Luna.

She's.... uh. Halfway through. As it were.

Roughly speaking. It's not like they're just doing it for the sake of it. It's an important plot point!

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
lol, Luna.

She's.... uh. Halfway through. As it were.

Roughly speaking. It's not like they're just doing it for the sake of it. It's an important plot point!

Isn't ever instance of HELLO! sex an important plot point?:e2brows:

Now that I think about it, maybe I don't have to get him laid after all. He is supposed to be on the wagon, and the 1 full fall and the later stumble are probably enough.

That makes me feel a bit better. Though I am still dreading stumbling on the hatchet job I did of the full scene.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I have now cleaned the lounge room, kitchen and bathroom. Well, the surfaces anyway. The floors will have to wait till another time...

Though I did spill a bunch of water on the bathroom floor by accident... does that count? No, I thought not. :)

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
well, mine is a case of the FMC and MMC having an argument about work. The FMC doesn't realise that the MMC is trying very hard to allow the FMC to do things her way with the client, who is a vamp with the skill of being able to manipulate the emotions of other people. The FMC does not know about this skill.

MMC refuses to acknowledge there's anything wrong. They have a semi argument.

MMC (shield vamp) decides that he needs to bump up the FMC's shielding abilities through sharing sex and blood. In order to do this, he has to take mortal blood himself first, to bump up his powers. He skives off work, and misses a date with FMC in order to go take blood from some random.

Of course, when he does this, he would normally have sex, but because he's in a committed relationship he just takes the blood.

He goes home, shags FMC like crazy, and gets her to take blood from him. She's now better protected against the client's emotional manipulation skills.

BUT! His receptionist sees him with the other woman and thinks the worst. She tells the FMC, who is going to go schizo, as they'd say in the nineties.

I can't wait. I plan to have her throw him through a glass window. It's gonner be epic bro!

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on a diet so salad and a solitary vege snag for me. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile I just realised that I was concentrating so hard on getting the setting and music right in my busking scene - I forgot about the conflict I meant to put in there.:e2smack:

* runs off to fix scene.*

Zanthus

Not as crazy as he thinks
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm... what am I going to eat for dinner?

I'll be eating alone. Maybe I'll make some fish and chips?

Oh, and I won't be going late night shopping. Boo! :(

wow thats prety much what im up to as well to today dinner and no sjhipping
hmm but no food in the house i wish i still lived at home were ppl went shoping for food
sometime i still forget that Dad wont rush of to get take-out if im stranded hmm gues i'ts eggs and bacon

and in case anyones intrested i had corn form my own garden cooked it my self and ate it now pitty my gartdens at dad's oh well ill just have to wait till the one here is ready for harvest

um am i sort of rambling sorry i fo that in person too

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
MissM, the Bordello is a dangerous place. Once you get in, you can never leave. :D

Unless you're like me, and don't have the time to follow that thread because it zooms by soooooooo fast. But, yeah, those folks are one awesometastic group. :)

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
haha, pre emptive coffee. Thanks Luna.

And you were right. I do. I'm drinking one at my desk as we speak.

and I've still got to finish that damn sex scene.

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
We're all having coffee at the same time. Just like a RL get together.;)

Today I take my main cast out and about in the city.

They shall make some unsettling discoveries.:evil

Of course MM, our man Gan shall be plagued with temptation ... I made him suffer terribly last night. Such fun!

I'm already getting tummy problems anticipating the revision next week. How incredibly tragic is that!

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, okay.

*dies from the heat*

Well, at least I'm allowed to wear work shorts to work... that helps a little bit. But there's just something about wearing a proper shirt that makes me soooooo hot and bothered.

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
Gannon can't have sex because he ruins mortal women for all other men. They crave him until they die, and since he does one night stands, he knows he'd be addicting them to something they can never have again.

Am I rite? Or amirite?!

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
Gannon can't have sex because he ruins mortal women for all other men. They crave him until they die, and since he does one night stands, he knows he'd be addicting them to something they can never have again.

Am I rite? Or amirite?!

In principle yes, except for the last bit - he doesn't care about the last bit. Not really. He just cares that the Council cares about it and will exile him permanently if he doesn't get a handle on his libido.

Oh and he wants Isibeal to forgive him too, of course. But care about the women he ruins? Not so much.

He's a bit of a bastard like that. ;)

I'm still deciding how far his redemption goes - clearly it is not complete lol!

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
Randall is a sweetheart, really. He's very loyal. He's just an asshole to those he doesn't like. Which is most people.

In my latest scene (other than the sex one) someone is bothering emily on the street - so Randall calls a tow company and gets them to tow his car.

hehe, he's fun to write.

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
Gan is shallow and self obsessed, like all good sidhe should be.:)

He is a blast to have fun with, even if he is a touch emo to start with.

Surprisingly competent in the end too, when he has no choice to be otherwise.

I was quite shocked at a few of his more altruistic moments. Didn't think he had it in him to be heroic.

Although, however altruistic an action appears on the surface, is it truly heroism when deep down the motivation is self serving?

Because even in his best moments, its all about getting himself back home....

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
interesting. I'm not really sure.

I think yes, it is heroic, if it was the right thing to do, even if the motives are self-serving.

It's interesting, I thought Gan did work around to feel some sense of guilt for his actions.

Which bit does he want Isibeal to forgive him for? Being banished? Or roughly speaking, the fact that his inability to control his libido brought the notice of the council? Or does he want forgiveness for sleeping with other women?

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
He feels like crap over the mess his made of his life and is disillusioned with the ick factor of flesh on flesh sex, this is true.

But I'm pretty he'd drop his pants in a split second if he got to do it from Faerie, if it was like it was the old days.

The issue for him is to overcome the deep seated conflicts that he he uses the release of orgasm to escape from. He's a bit of a sick puppy.

He kind of makes it most of the way, in the end.

But will he be able to sustain it, in the future ... if there are sequels, I mean?

I don't know myself. It will be interesting to see.

I'm not sure he even understands Isibeal's issues. He just wants her to love him back. ;)

I've dealt with it but I can't remember that bit clearly enough now remember it is virgin first draft still, I haven't read any of it since I wrote it.

This time next week, I will know all that has been done and have plans for what it needs.

And I feel sick just thinking about reading it...