Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrosama

Pyrosama
Registered
Reaction score
Website
matrix-hole.blogspot.com
A writing group on Facebook has me creating Character Emotions by posting short pieces that are supposed to invoke emotion in the reader.

My emotion in this piece is supposed to be "Desire" and if you read it, please leave me a comment and let me know if you feel desire anywhere within the piece.

A character emotion

Anjasa

Fantasy Smut? Yes please!
Registered
Reaction score
Blog posts this week at Femmedia, my blog dedicated to feminism, games, media and smut:

Non-Violent Video Games Skyrim has a relationship aspect to it, and I adore this addition to the gameplay. The relationship / romance mods for Morrowind and Oblivion were both incredibly popular – which makes me really wonder. If men are primarily the players of Morrowind and Oblivion, then men must really be looking forward to these aspects to – after all, there’s a good possibility that many of these relationship mods were even created by men!

(Role)playing the Victim Rape victims, then, are to have been raped by a stranger, have suffered physical signs of abuse like bruises, while dressed modestly and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, preferably in a good part of town, and afterwards they are to be a husk of what they once were, consumed with sadness and anguish and pain.

Societal Vacuum This is something that can add so much enrichment, especially in fantasy worlds. It takes a lot of energy, a lot of effort, to think about how the fantasy cultures might differ from our own, to figure out the external pressures on the characters and on societies as a whole, to figure out what it is that really drives them.

Blog Roundup

Guest Post: Male Emotions in the Media by Jess C Scott / jessINK The mainstream mass media tends to focus on stereotypes most of the time. In news articles, movies, books, and magazines, “masculinity” is typically associated with logic, aggression, brute strength, and the hard sciences—a man isn’t encouraged or expected to show a wide range of emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.