Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
If you pulled up in a van right now with pizza, I'd get in, seriously. I'm hungry. But since you're in Washington, I don't see that happening. :p

*goes off to scrounge for food*

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
We wrapped up our trick or treating last night. My hubs was a billboard (he wore our company hoodie) and I was a famous bestselling author in my big sunglasses with rose-colored lenses :e2file:. No photos, you know, all part of my costume. ;)

Miss Girl was a demon fairy and Dude was a Wizard. Pics on my fb. If you're not there, well, you should be. :wag: I don't put my kids' pics out there for all the world, just on my fb with limits on who's allowed to see my albums. No offense.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it, Laurie.

I'm not joining FB again just for pics of your kids, no matter how cute.

:D

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
So, went home last night and broiled up a steak. Believe it or not that really picked my spirits up. Very rare, with garlic spikes stuck in it and a bit of barbecue sauce. Tonight will be baked potato with butter and garlic and a sausage/pulled beef (w/Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (bought from Walmart - nothing to rave about)) mashup.

Potato's a veggie, right?

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
So, tonight, while draining the main vein at a local watering hole I am approached by another stranger who tells me his name is "Guy" and I'm being hunted by at least 4 different people in Broken Arrow where I live because of all the sh*t with my friend Erika.

He at least had the courtesy to listen to part of my side of the story, but he got on his phone to call someone (who he said had to hear this), and I went out and armed myself.

I'm currently sitting in another bar waiting for the next shoe to drop (unarmed because Ihave backup here).

This whole thing is complete BS...

...and it's tearing me apart in a way - I don't think I'll ever try to develop a close relationship with anyone again. I'll be way too suspicious.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Headache... Trying to explain why I like Ingmar Bergman even though his directorial style isn't what I'd call "entertainment." Dude wants to know what I get out of movies if/when they're not "entertaining." I'm a writer, dammit, I should be able to put this in words beyond "I JUST DO."

Any of that pizza left?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would have said, "If you don't get it already, I can't explain it to you."

And I think I had the last of the pizza, sorry.

But we can order more.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
So, went home last night and broiled up a steak. Believe it or not that really picked my spirits up. Very rare,
Potato's a veggie, right?

You live in an area with great bbq places, don't you? I'd love to go on a roadfood tour of that area. Meat, meat and more meat!

So, tonight, while draining the main vein at a local watering hole I am approached by another stranger who tells me his name is "Guy" and I'm being hunted by at least 4 different people in Broken Arrow where I live because of all the sh*t with my friend Erika.

It's too bad you're not wearing a wire. Getting this crap recorded would be a great way to ending it. Counter-sue, OOP, ect. Plus, the cops would listen.

Headache... Trying to explain why I like Ingmar Bergman even though his directorial style isn't what I'd call "entertainment." Dude wants to know what I get out of movies if/when they're not "entertaining." I'm a writer, dammit, I should be able to put this in words beyond "I JUST DO."

It's not the story, it is the artistry in telling the story. So much of pop culture is about blasting a message instead of weaving one. Poetry doesn't work if you simply say, "You're pretty." But weave a group of words together and you say much more than that.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Ordering pizza is a great idea.

I'm pooped. :e2thud: our store has been a madhouse for the last few days.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Ordering pizza is a great idea.

I'm pooped. :e2thud: our store has been a madhouse for the last few days.

My manager's an awesome guy engaged to a girl who works at Pizza Hut. Apparently, they have tater wedges now. So he hooked us up with these nacho taters that were pretty damned good. And since the dude was late delivering them, we got them free.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Yours?

images

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have a kid, singular.

And she is as well-behaved as her father.

You're laughing at me right now, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.