Status
Not open for further replies.

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
Hi, I'm the new Shop at Home National Examiner at http://www.examiner.com/x-14464-Shop-at-Home-Examiner. I just published my first post.

I am looking forward to checking out all the Examiners here.

Thanks

Added!

Added!

Please add me. I'm the Baltimore Gardening Examiner.
Thanks!
:Sun:

Added! Welcome, by the way! Hope to see you more around the forums.

nancy sv

30 months on a bicycle...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.familyonbikes.com
I just found out I get to be the new World Bicycle Touring Examiner! I've been frustrated in that a lot of what I want to write about is bicycle-touring specific and doesn't fit in the International Travel column. Now I get to do both! I don't have the address yet - I'll add it when I get it.

lsk

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! Crazy Housewife here-

HELLO ...:)
My Examiner page is The Real Housewives of Bravo I started my second page following the TV show Intervention @
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-26487-Intervention-Examiner~y2009m10d11-AEs-Intervention ...I'll probably spend a lot of time in this section. I wrote in another post about how I can't get into the epicenter area now over at dear examiner.com--and I have a TON of questions, actually. I don't find the forum to be really helpful. Im trying to create some kind of cheat sheet to use because what I have now are a bunch of emails from people about how to do this or that. They need some kind of manual to download or something.. I think.. (hides).
So anyhow, nice to meet you guys. Now I guess I'll go back and read from the beginning!
Lori

Last edited:

zanizh

Lost in Revision Hell
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, this is a fantastic list that I'm surprised I didn't see it sooner! (I come to AW sporadically and don't have time to explore everything I'd like!)

Anywho, I have two topics. I'm the National Creative Writing Examiner and the DeKalb County (Alabama) Examiner. Even though I haven't had time to build my network up a whole lot yet, I do decent on there and I enjoy it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.