Wanted: Names of indie booksellers ok with selling pdfs.

CMBright

Cats are easy, Mice are tough
Registered
Reaction score
Bezos is independent?
Asuming you are self publishing, it is a place to sell your book. That does not mean you have to sell your book there.

I guess the question is are you looking for a publisher to trade publish or are you looking for a distributor to distribute a self published book?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Asuming you are self publishing, it is a place to sell your book. That does not mean you have to sell your book there.

I guess the question is are you looking for a publisher to trade publish or are you looking for a distributor to distribute a self published book?
Neither. Am looking for an indie (independent) bookstore willing to sell my book as a pdf (and epub for those who insist) on their e-store page, and perhaps also sell hard copies.

I would send all my traffic to this one store.

Am asking here in case anyone knows.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Elenitsa

Woollybear

Registered
Reaction score
Back when I worked in the community college district, I feel like we did something like that for lab manuals and such, when we wanted to tailor the manuals to our individual classes. You might specifically look into university or college bookstores to see if they can facilitate this. I have never heard of them helping out individuals who are not teachers or associated with their institution, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't.

Reactions: Elenitsa