Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Morning! I have biscotti.

*passes them out*

*loves Amergina the mostest*

Okay... I has a conundrum...

I've decided to no longer eat naughty food and am eating only good food... But I need coffee and Caribou Coffee has cinnamon monkey bread...

Tell me to behave and not get the monkey bread!

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Monkey bread may be had once a fortnight. Think of the poor monkeys!

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
LadyV--isn't Snail-Borg also from the Neverending Story movie?
I haven't seen that movie in years, but I do recall a dude riding a super fast snail. I don't think it had a rocket booster though.

Pancakes!

I had a chocolate chip bagel this morning with peanut butter. It was yummy.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think it had a rocket booster though.

Someone say my name?

Booster_Gold_40.jpg

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
No monkey bread! Think of the horror of it, all that screaming as they're rolled flat and stuffed into an oven.

Their screams make it taste all the better. :evil
In the Kat and Mouse stories, I have Mouse eating what I call "screamer chips." Potato chips (aka crisps) that scream when you eat them.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
In the Kat and Mouse stories, I have Mouse eating what I call "screamer chips." Potato chips (aka crisps) that scream when you eat them.
I had a dream once about eating sausages that did that. Couldn't look at a plate of Cumberlands the same for quite a while afterwards without hearing their cries and pleas for mercy.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I'm waiting for the hubs to get home from his bike ride so we can get lunch. The Cantina did nothing to help my hunger.

I can't eat monkey bread, but now I want it. Badly.

Y'all are a bad influence. I like that about you.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gais, not only did I have a good ride on the war horse, but I talked to the barn owner first about him being a slob in his stall. She said he can join the pasture boarders (there wasnt an opening before), which means he will be in a paddock or pasture 24x7 which is more natural and better for his joints. Yay. He got along pretty well with his three new buddies.

Now I don't have to stress when I can't get out there or if the weather is bad and the other horses dont get to go out. He'll be able to move around all he wants.

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
I had a dream once about eating sausages that did that. Couldn't look at a plate of Cumberlands the same for quite a while afterwards without hearing their cries and pleas for mercy.

:roll:

You know, a buddy of mine back in high school had tried salvia divinorum, back when it was legal. You're supposed to close your eyes, chew the leaves and have mild, useful hallucinations for about an hour, but you can also buy it ground, smoke it and get blown out of the universe for 15 minutes. He did the latter.

Well it messed him up so much that for months afterward he started having dreams that he was on salvia, even though he never touched the stuff a second time. He worked as a McSlave around then and he had one dream that he went to work on salvia and the fries in the fryer were writhing and screaming "Noo! Don't eat meee!" and wriggling trying to get out of the oil as he submerged them. When he took them out of the oil they would actually "run" up the sides of the basket and try to escape across the floor/counter. He tells me he could hear but not see his boss yelling in the dream, and he couldn't catch the fleeing fries because the salvia hallucinations were sort of tailored to foil his attempts at planning/focus etc.

He woke up, went straight into McDicks and quit that very day. When another buddy of mine asked me to babysit her and a mutual friend while they tried salvia a week later, I respectfully declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.